10

~Jimin's POV~

"Y-yeah..." She replied. My heart almost stopped. She finally loved me back. After all these years, I've been noticed.... Accepted... And now loved by (Y/N). "Really?" I asked her, I felt like my eyes were shimmering. 

She bit her lip, turning her head to the side. She nodded slowly. "Well, I can take a bath.... You can go...Sleep, I guess?" I smiled at her. She turned her head to me. She nodded, standing up. She left the room. I quickly got the blood off my skin and hair.

"(Y/N)..... If we could have a child...." I said to myself. I drained the tub out. I covered my waist with the towel. I opened the door to the bathroom, (Y/N) was asleep on the bed.

I smiled, I walked to the closet, putting some comfy new clothes on. "Should I wake her?" I mumbled under my breath. I climbed on the bed, beside her. "I love you, (Y/N)..." I smiled brushing some hair out of her eyes.

I got under the blanket and fell asleep. 

~~ ~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I opened my eyes. I yawned, getting up. I stretched my arms, getting out of bed. I heard a ring. I looked at my purse. "I didn't know anybody would have my number... Sure I have theirs, but they don't have mine..." I walked to my purse.

A number that was unfamiliar was calling me. I answered. "Hello?" I asked. "(Y/N)! Thank god you picked up! How are you and Jimin?" I heard (B/N)'s voice. "(B/N)?" My eyes lit up. "Yeah?" She asked me. 

"Oh, nothing. We're fine...." I looked at him sleeping on the bed. "Well, I told your parents that you guys were dating!" I could hear her squeal through the line. "Oh, wait what!?" My heart started to race.

I had told my parents that I was single, they would always want to meet the boy that I was dating. "...I told them that you guys w-" She began as I cut in. "Yeah I know! But remember how I said that I was single to them? Also that they always want to meet the guy?" My voice started to shake.

"Oh, well Jimin is a good guy!" She replied. "Yeah... But...." I began. "Oh, sorry (Y/N)! Mom's calling me, I'll talk to you later!" She hung up. My eyes widened. "(Y/N)? Are you okay?" I heard Jimin's voice.

"No....(B/N) told my parents..." I looked at the wall. "So?" He asked. "They will want to see you.... And my dad's very picky...." I turned to him. Jimin's eyes sparked. "Thats great! I will impress him the best I can! And don't worry! Do your parents love money?" He smiled.

"Y-yeah.... They would want me to marry a wealthy guy..." I looked down. "Thats great.... Now, we should get dressed because I g-" His voice was cut off by another ring. I looked at the number. "Crap..." I recognized the number.

I picked it up. "Hey mom!" I tried to sound as happy as possible. "Oh hi my little angel! I didn't know you were dating... Whats his name, Park Jimon?" My mom's voice came from the phone.

"Jimin mom, Park Jimin." I corrected her. "Oh! Well, can you guys come to our house for a few days? We would love to meet him! And your dad isn't reacting to bad about this! He actually has a interest in Jimin." My moms voice went higher.

"Really? Ok! We'll be there as soon as possible!" I smiled. "Great! Bye dear!" She hung up. I turned my phone off.

"Damnit...." I covered my mouth with my hand. "So, lets get packed." Jimin had clearly heard my mom shout. "Yeah..." I walked to the closet. I packed some clothes and our toiletries. Jimin packed his clothes. I brushed my teeth, before putting it in the bag. I put some simple makeup on, and put it in the drawer. 

"I have makeup at my house..." I put my hair into a bun. "Great, lets go princess." Jimin kissed my cheek. I froze for a second, pink glittering my cheeks.... I quickly shook my head, grabbing the keys.

I ran to the door quickly, opening it. I locked after Jimin came out. We got to the elevator. "(Y/N)... Why do you suddenly love me?" Jimin asked me. "..Um..." I bit my lip, looking at my feet. Jimin took my chin, lifting it up to face him.

My face went pink. ".... Well, I did have a crush on you.... During grade 7... And, your cute? I guess, and..." I avoided eye contact. "You saved me yesterday..." I moved backwards from his hand. The door opened. 

I quickly got out, flushing my face out. I looked at the hallway. "Which way?" I asked Jimin. He took my hand, pulling me right. We got to the underground parking.

He took me to a car. "This is yours?" I asked him. "No, it's a random strangers." Jimin smiled at me. "What!? You stole a car?" I said, getting angry. "No, jeez, calm down. Of course its mine." Jimin unlocked the door.

He got inside, putting our bag in the back. I sat in the passengers seat. He started the car. He drove out of the parking space. "Why didn't we just use the bus?" I asked him. "Because, when I... Kidnapped you. I had to take a car..." He looked straight ahead. 

"Oh... Don't think of it as kidnapping me... Okay? We both feel bad about that, and I forgive you..." I smiled. 'Or do I?' A tiny thought came in the back of my hand. I got rid of it when I thought of it more.

"But, Jimin. I love you."