21

(I had the craziest story idea XD)

~Jungkook's POV~

(Y/N) would follow me everywhere now. She said she wouldn't leave my side unless it was just me. We were walking to the studio when her phone rang. She picked it up. "Hello?"

I heard somebody mumble from the end of the line. "No, stop wasting my cell..." She hung up. "Jimin?" I asked her. She nodded.

I lent down, kissing her cheek. She blushed a bit, we got to the studio. I held the door open for her. We walked inside. Everyone was already there, of course, I felt Jimin's eyes burn into my head.

I gulped, but then got relaxed as (Y/N) squeezed my hand. I looked at her, she smiled, squinting her eyes and lifting her shoulders up. "Ok, practice, I'm right here to protect you." She patted my shoulder.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I kissed his cheek, and then sat down. I didn't care if Jimin or anybody was watching. Jungkook, the guy I hated, is now the guy I, sleep with? I went onto my phone, looking at Jungkook's social media.

I saw a photo he posted of us at a cafe. I smiled slightly. 'Cute... He has whipped cream on his nose...' I looked at the milkshake's at the bottom of the picture.

I felt Jimin looking at me. I looked up, he kept glancing at me during practice. I just glared back. Jungkook's wounds were almost heeled. His eyes only looked irritated. I was watching Jungkook dance until my phone rang.

I picked it up. "You're dating Jungkook now!?" The familiar voice of (B/N) screamed. "Um.. Yeah.." I whispered. "Why? You and Jimin were perfect!" She whined.

"We had a fight..." I whispered. "Mk, bye." I quickly hung up. The music stopped. "Mk, lets go..." Jungkook took my hand. I waved bye to the other members, avoiding eye contact with Jimin.

I rested my head on his shoulder. I saw the snow begin to fall. I breathed, my breath was white. "I love you, (Y/N)..." Jungkook said. A vivid memory of Jimin saying the words hit me.

"M-me too..." I shivered. He took his coat off, putting it on my shoulders. "No, you don't need too." I took it off.

"No just wear it, it's to heavy for me." He winked. I sighed, rolling my eyes. I put his warm jacket on. "Lets go back home." I wrapped my hands around his arm.

~~ ~~

Jungkook opened the door. I walked inside. I took the jacket off, putting it on the couch. Jungkook turned my around.

He lent in, kissing me. I melted in, I felt Jungkook pick me up, he took me up the stairs and on the bed. 

(YEP)

(AFTER THE WHOOHOO!!!!)

In those next 15 minutes, I felt different. But sad, that this wasn't my 'first' time. Jungkook laid beside me. I smiled, playing with his hair.

A thought came to my head. "Crap...." I mumbled. "What?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing...." I mumbled, but he got the idea. "Oh well, if you have a baby, it will be beautiful." He smiled. I blushed.

"Yeah, guess so..." I smiled.

~~ ~~

"Crap! Jungkook!" I yelled "What is it!?" He ran down the stairs. "I'm late..." I bit my lip. "Crap..." Jungkook covered his mouth.

Jungkook came back later with the pregnancy test. I ran to the bathroom. "Please, please please..." I waited for the 'bar' to show up. Two bars showed up. I dropped the stick.

"It's positive..." I grabbed my head. I walked out of the bathroom. "Oh my gosh... Jungkook." I looked at him. "What is it!?" Jungkook's face turned nervous.

"Positive..." A smile couldn't help but crawl onto my face. Jungkook grinned. He literally picked me up and twirled me around.

"We got to tell the others..." Jungkook smiled. "Now...?" I asked. "Sure, why not?"

~~ ~~

"What!?" Taehyung's jaw dropped. I looked at Jimin, he was in shock. "(Y/N), can I talk to you?" Jimin asked me. "Uh... Yeah..." I followed him in the hallway.

"What is it?" I raised my eyebrow. "How do you Jungkook's the dad?" Jimin's face went blank. "I know, you gave me a pill." I leaned on the wall.

"I'm sorry, I lied... I didn't actually give you a pill..." Jimin bit his lip. "What!?" My heart raced. "Then what did you give me!?" I asked. "I just wanted to calm you down... It was a white candy..." Jimin looked down.

"But, your not the dad! It's been a long time since then, and I didn't skip my period..." I bit my lip. "Maybe, it was delayed?" Jimin suggested.

Jungkook came into the hallway. I looked at him, sadness on my face. Jungkook came to hug me. "What did you say to her?" Jungkook spat at Jimin. "Nothing..."

"Only that you might not be the dad...."