30

~(Y/N)'s POV~

The next day, (B/N) had left back to her place, just me and Jimin now... And the two kids.... "What should we call them?" Jimin carried the little girl.

"I want her to be named Nari..." I rested with the little kid (BREAST FEEDING 'BEACHES'), breastfeeding him.

"Park Nari." Jimin smiled. I rolled my head back, giving him a side glance. "We're not married." I said harshly. "I know.. But we might be soon..." He gave a cute, cute? He gave a fairly attractive eye smile.

I felt my face heat up. "Us married?" I lifted my head. "Yeah, we have a family now." He smiled. I looked down, thinking of Jungkook. 

Jimin put the soon to be Nari in the crib. He kneeled down beside me. "Please, be comfortable with me... Stop thinking of Jungkook." He took my hand.

I took it out of his grip. "I wouldn't be here if you didn't punch him..." I said coldly. He grabbed my hand again, flipping it over to its palm.

He put it on his head, I felt sweat on my wrist. "Please... I need you to forgive me..." I felt tears fall on my hand. I felt something soft on my hand, he had kissed my fingertips.

"Please, forget about Jungkook, it kills me to know I'm with you, but you don't love me anymore... Go back to when we were with your parents, and we loved each other...." He sniffed.

"Jimin, stop crying." I didn't say it with sympathy. "Please, forgive me." He kept on crying. "Jimin, I said stop crying." I said it again, trying not to break into tears.

"Forgive me...." He said again, my hand was wet with his tears. "I said stop crying." I ripped my hand out of his grip.

"Tell me Jimin, why did I wait for you the first time I came back from Jungkook's house... Why didn't I fall asleep?" I looked at him with a cold expression.

"I waited for something Jimin, something that you would always do before we went to bed, but it never came Jimin. Why is that?" I asked.

"Why didn't you do what relaxed me everynight? That would help me fall asleep, forget my trouble's. You would always do that one thing, you'd always..." I tried not to cry.

"Y-You'd always..." I couldn't say it. "Always wrap your..." I closed my eyes. "Wrapped your arms around me, why didn't you do it Jimin?" I looked at the wall, facing the other direction.

"I thought you wouldn't want me to, you liked Jungkook." I heard him say. "And I still do, and so does he. I could of already been happy with you, and be smiling, choosing name's for our kids."

"But instead Jimin, I hate you. You murdered my brother... You beat up my now ex, you gave me a fake pill, Jimin. Why are you so confusing?" Tears rolled down my cheeks.

He took my chin, turning me to face him. I didn't see anything but his cheek. But I felt his lips on mine. It had caught me by surprise.

He disconnected, he put his face by my ear. "I'm sorry (Y/N), I didn't know you wanted me to do that. I love you, and you know that, Jungkook knows that, everybody knows that, even Jessica and (B/N)." I hugged my upper body. 

I had already fixed my bra and shirt. The baby was asleep in my arms. "Put him in the crib..." I gave him the baby.

"Mun-Hee... I'm going to call him Mun-Hee..." I just stood up, walking to the bedroom.

What was wrong with me? I felt different, I had a sudden boost of energy, I felt adrenaline pump through my veins. I changed into my pajamas, I didn't even care that Jimin was watching... The cribs had wheels, he had brought in the the two cribs.

This was a mini chapter. DAH CRINGE I DON'T UNDERSTAND MYSELF!