36

I was asleep for the whole plane ride... So I didn't remember anything.

Jimin shook me. "(Y/N)... We're here..." I saw him kneeling in front of me. I opened my eyes, looking out the window.

He chuckled. "Lets go, we already have the hotel and car." He gave me his hand. I gave him Mun-Hee instead. We walked off the plane, we grabbed our bags and headed to the gateway.

"Miss, you'll have to take another car to their hotel." A man smiled at me. "I'm coming with her." Jimin walked up beside me. "I'm sorry sir but that might cause fans to run after you." He chuckled nervousely.

"I'll just wear stuff to cover my face." He smiled, grabbing glasses, a mask, and a bigger jacket. He put them on. "Well, we'll still have to send security with you but of course." He smiled, as two people in security outfits escorted us a different way.

"Wait, sir,  can we take the same way as them?" Jimin said. He nodded, turning around. "Jimin... What are you doing?" I asked, kind of mad, I didn't want to have attention, especially if there are crazy fans there...

I was slowly led down the empty hall, only few elderly who had no idea of who these people were, giving them strange looks because of the security. We finally reached the entrance, I could already hear the girls and boys.

Jimin took my hand,squeezing it tight. I looked at him, he was smiling. I tried to smile, but I was shaking with fear. "Calm down, we got security to keep us safe." He smiled.

I nodded, as we were led into the gateway, I already hear the people saying "Jimin-Oppa!" Or "Jungkook-Oppa!" And I let go of Jimin's hand.

As we were walking out, I felt tons of eyes burning into me when Jimin grabbed my hand. Luckily some were gawking of Nari and Mun-Hee.

I heard one girl say something that really made me feel better. "(Y/N)! You're so pretty! I hope you and Jimin-Oppa have a good relationship.".... Sweet.

We were led to the car, but we took a left, hoping no fans saw us. Some did, I could still feel them  burning into me, was it that bad for me to be with Jimin?

We got inside the car, me doing up my seat belt. I sighed, looking outside the black tinted window. "That wasn't bad right? Nobody called you a pig, and that one girl who s-" He was cut off by me. "I don't wanna talk about it...." I kept my eyes on the window.

"Okay, if you say so. But are you excited? You get to go to all of the concerts, even though you would be behind stage because of fans and the baby." He giggled.

"Sure...." I  replied flatly, as the car drove away from the airport.

~~ ~~

I hadn't talked to Jimin beside's saying, 'yes', 'no', 'maybe' or 'sure.' I got out of the car, taking my bags.

Everybody was already there, waiting at the front. "I'll share a room with (Y/N)." Taehyung swung a arm around my shoulder.

"Thats because you wanna sleep with Nari and Mun-Hee." I took his arm off me. He gasped, putting a hand over his heart. "Thats completely!..... True!" He took Nari out of her backpack.

Jumping her up and down a bit, she giggled, causing me to smile. Taehyung gave her back to me. "I'm sharing a room with (Y/N), not you Taehyung." Jimin glared at him.

"Of course, you're the father, Hyung." He smiled. Jimin took  my bag, and our keycard, going to the room. Of course, on one of the highest floors.... Ugh, the height made me kind of want to throw up.

"And we get the whole floor to ourselves, nobody accept BTS and you have the floor, unless somebody books a stay." He smiled.

(Thats not unrealistic, you can't HAVE a whole floor, but you can like, inhabit one? Like, BTS is the only people who have ROOMS on that floor, so every room that BTS isn't in, doesn't have a person)