35

I woke up, looking around, Jimin wasn't there. I got up, I began to panic, looking around, I saw Nari and Mun-hee sleeping, thank god..

I went to the washroom, opening the door, nobody. Went to the living room, nobody. I checked everywhere, all the closets... Nobody.

Only Nari Mun-Hee and I were in the house. My heart began to beat faster... Please... The living room, where I was standing in became cold. 'Crap!' I thought, trying to run to the phone, but I couldn't.

There he was, standing in front of me, smirking. "What the hell did you do with Jimin!" I tried too move, but only words came out.

"Nothing, he just was foolish enough to leave you here for a bit." He chuckled. He sighed, walking closer. "I wish that I didn't have to paralyze you.... But you'll just run away if I didn't"

"Actually, I can't really call it paralyzing, since I just froze time but still...  You can talk." He walked to my ear. "And scream." He scratched my arm, pain thriving throughout the limb.

I tried to scream, but his hand went over my mouth. "Nobody can hear you sweetie, only me, so don't." He lifted his hand.

I was suddenly pushed onto the couch. "J-just kill me p-please..." I felt tears come down my cheeks. "Why would I do that? Jimin would be ruined, who would feed your children? Jimin would find another women, you wouldn't want that, would you?" He smirked.

"As long as he's happy,  I don't care what happens to me." I growled. "Oh but don't you see? You're the only reason he is happy. He loves you dearly, and would be broken if anything happened to you. He was a mess when you left him, but didn't kill himself because he still got to see you." He chuckled.

"I'm going to kill you I swear."

"Oh, that won't happen sweetie."

"You sure do have some nerve!" I suddenly screamed, I gained control and stood up. "Well, you broke it, got to go." He disappeared. "What?" I said, my eyes wide.

I stared at my hands, what did I break? Was there some sort of spell? I'm very convinced ghost's exist, so... Maybe the fairy tail, spells... paranormal crap was true? Not fiction?

Jimin opened the door, holding bags of groceries. He saw me, what did I look like? Was I crying?

I felt my whole body shaking, my legs and arms felt weak, I think I  was crying. He put the groceries on the ground and ran towards me. He pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry... I forgot, I'm sorry... Stop crying please! I'm so sorry!" He began to cry. My arms stayed by my side as he hugged me. "(Y/N)? Are you okay? Why aren't you answering me?" He asked.

I felt as if tape was on my mouth, silencing me from speaking, I was mute.... (Not sure if I should count this as  Selective mutism or just fiction paranormal crap)

"(Y/N)?" Jimin asked, pulling apart from the hug. I just looked at him, unable to speak. I felt him looking into my eyes, reading the fear, disgust, worry, concern, anger, sadness, anxiety... 

"Calm down..." He kissed my forehead. I tried to breathe deep. I looked at his hand... He lifted it, drawing circles on my back, why did that always work? Shivers ran down my spine, as I tensed and relaxed again.

"J-Jimi....." I couldn't speak properly, instead, I cried into his chest, I felt him hug me, he was so warm, I felt so cold, so dead....

"Shh.... It's okay.... You're safe, I'm here.... Please don't worry... I love you...." He kissed the top of my head. "Take a bath.... It will calm you down..." He picked me up.