5

(A/N I chose this music, its catchy XD)

I walked back to the closet. Was she awake? Well, it didn't matter. It was soundproof, and I had tied her up. I held my ear to the door.

I could hear faint groans and sobs. My head told me it was wrong, but I couldn't let her go now...

I turned the door knob and walked inside. She saw me, she opened her mouth to scream. I held my hand over her mouth, shutting the door.

"Please.... Are you going to shout?" I asked her. She looked at me, her eyes filled with fear and sadness.

She shook her head slowly. "Do you promise?" I asked her. She nodded, I slowly lifted my hand from her mouth. I knelt down, caressing her cheek.

She turned her head sideways. "(Y/N)... I love you, I'm trying to help you..." I smiled.

She swung her head to me, anger in her eyes. "Help me?" Her voice croaked. "You've kidnapped me... And lied to (B/N)." She said, her voice cracking.

Her lips looked chapped. "I'm going to get you something to drink..." I smiled, running my fingers through her hair.

I took a syringe. I put a lighter drug in her arm, numbing her sense's slightly. I walked out, locking the door behind me. I walked to the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle, and some food. I looked at a small gift shop.

"Her lips would bleed..." I thought. I walked towards the shop. I looked at the chap sticks. I got a (F/F) (Fav Flavor) stick. I payed for it quickly.

'The drug would wear off soon...' I thought, picking up my pace.

I walked to the closet, I leant my ear against the door again. No noise, I opened the door, peeking inside. She was asleep. I sighed, walking in and closing the door. I gently shook her.

"(Y/N)?" I asked her.

She opened her eyes. She looked at me again, with her cold (E/C) eyes. I opened the seal on the chap stick. "Are they dry?" I asked her.

She pursed them together. I sighed, she let go. I brushed my fingers on her lips.

"How did they get chapped so fast?" I asked her. "Y-you kissed me!?" She gave me a disgusted look. "No... I wouldn't kiss you without your permission..." I smiled.

"And you decided to kidnap me..." She spat.

I took the cap off. I gently applied the balm on her lips. She slightly licked it. "(F/F)? How much of a stalker are you?" She rose her eyebrow.

"...Water?" I ignored the topic, opening the cap of the water.

"You drugged it..." She tried to lean back. "I didn't..." I took the cap off. She looked at me, slightly opening her mouth. I held the water bottle up as she drank a bit.

I put the cap back on. She looked away as I opened a pack of crackers. I put one in her mouth. She took a bite. "What is this?" She asked me.

I looked at the package. "Dunno... It's scratched off." I showed her.

She looked at the clock. "Your things starting soon.... Go away and come back after you're done with your fan meet...." She said harshly. I nodded.

"I'm going to come back halfway through the thing... I don't want the guys to see you..." I smiled walking out of the closet.

~Fan Meet~

A lot of the girls began to scream. Jungkook smirked at me. "I thought your girl friend was going to be here?" He teased.

"Her friend is... She's sick..." I lied. I saw (B/N) waving at me. I smiled, waving back.

A lot of the girls around her waved back. I shook my head, pointing to (B/N). They looked at her. They frowned, going back to their own business.

"Oh, whats her name? She looks cute...." Jungkook winked at her.

I rolled my eyes, sighing. "Maknae's.... She's not aloud to date anybody... Her parents rule's...." I lied again.

I actually didn't know her relationship status. But I didn't want her to date Jungkook, they could see (Y/N), and take her away from me.

"Oh, that sucks..." Jungkook waved at the other fans. I didn't like this one at all... I wanted to be with (Y/N).

I looked at the clock. "I've got to go pick up (Y/N), we got to get the apartment..." I told Jungkook. I got up, I smiled, and waved as I walked off to the hallway. I got to the closet. I opened it up.

She was sleeping. I smiled, grabbing the syringe. I filled it with heavy drugs, so she would sleep during the long drive. I injected it into her inner elbow. I took her sweater, changing it for a black big one. I untied her hands and feet.

I picked her up, using the back exit to go to my car. I put her inside the back. I tied her hands and legs. I turned the car on, locking the doors.

I turned on my phone, playing some of BTS's music. I drove out of the back, and put in the destination of our apartment.

Thanks for reading! I really want to say thank you to LanaJWrites. She said it was okay for me to write this book. I really love her Yoongi Yandere book! You should really read it, I love it so much.