19

I felt so stupid. I walked on the sidewalk, following the directions he gave me. I ended up at a big house. "...Can't believe I'm doing this...." I walked on the porch.

I knocked on the door. It opened, Jungkook had a smirk on his face. "Hey (Y/N)." He smiled. "Hi..." I looked him up and down.

My face was disgusted, he looked strange, his clothes looked weird, was he trying to flirt? "So... Uh, why didn't you call Taehyung or Jimin?" Jungkook walked up closer.

Our face's were close. "Because, Taehyung isn't a pervert. I only called you because you'd be such a playboy to have girl clothes." I spat.

"Rude... Okay, come in." He stepped back inside. "So, how long are you going to stay here?" He asked. "Dunno." I sat on a couch.

"So, where am I sleeping?" I asked. "With me." He wiggled his eyebrows. I got up, walking to the door.

"Hell no." I said. He quickly ran to the door blocking my way. He leaned closer to my face. "Why are you leaving? You just got here..." He smirked.

"Fuck off..." I moved him out of the way. I opened the door. I took a step outside before he said something. "Fine, go back to Jimin, the guy who abused you." 

I whipped my head around. I walked right up to his face. "I would slap you right now.. But I am in your house...." I raised my hand up.

"I'm sorry, I swear I've changed." His face turned sad. 

~Flashback~

"Hey (Y/N)!" Jungkook ran to me. "Hey..." I shifted sideways. "So uh... I was wondering... Do you want to go watch a movie?" He smiled. "No." I went back to my phone.

~Another Flashback~

"Jungkook... Can you do me a favour...?" I walked up to him. He smirked. "Sure, what is it baby?" He walked up right to my face.

"Date me." My face kept blank. "What? Really?" He lost being cool. "I mean... Sure, baby." He winked. "I don't like you. I'm doing this only because Jessica like's Jimin. I'm only doing this so I don't hurt her, the relationship is fun, and fake." I glared at him.

"Cool, but... Do I still get to kiss you?" He wiggled his eyebrows. "Um...." I looked down, trying not to get embarrassed. "Hey (Y/N)!" Jessica ran over to me. "Oh... Hey!" I gave a weak smile. "What are you doing with Jungkook?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Oh... I didn't tell you yet, I'm dating him." I smiled, I felt like I was going to gag. 'Date Jungkook!? I've gone insane...' I thought. "Really?" She looked shocked. "Uh.. Yeah." I quickly kissed him on the lips.

"See?" I gave a weak smile. "Oh... Okay." She walked off. "Nice chapstick." Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows again. "I'm going to barf..." I wiped my mouth with my hand. I ran to the washroom.

~End of Flashback~

"...Fine, just no touching, kissing, grabbing, sleeping, or other stuff with me... Got it?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yep." He smiled. "Good... Now, where am I sleeping?" I asked him. "Well... I have two beds. One is mine, but the other is in the basement." He smiled. "I'll sleep in the basement..." I looked at the couch.

"Do you like spiders?" He asked me. "No, hate them..." I told him. "Oh, well.... I guess this time of the month is the best. I found a lot of spiders in there the other day." He smirked. 

My stomach sunk. "...You'll have to sleep with me." He wiggled his eyebrows. "Ugh... Fine..." I had a feeling down 'there'. "Um... Where's the bathroom?" I asked him. 

He pointed to the door. "Over there." He smiled. "Thanks..." I ran inside. 

~~ ~~

  (After you took a dump and a piss XD IDK)

I walked out of the room. I looked around, Jungkook wasn't there. I sighed in relief, I looked at the stairs. "I'll go find the bedroom... I guess." I walked up the stairs.

I looked down the hallway. I opened a random door. It had girl clothes in it. "Their all sorted?" I looked at the baskets. "... He is a pervert..." I face palmed. 

All the clothes were sorted by: sexy, PJ's, cool, date, warm, cold, revealing. I looked at them all. "Do you like them?" I heard Jungkook behind me.

I almost jumped into a basket, I stumbled back. He chuckled. "I think a lot of these would suit you." He smirked, pointing to the 'revealing' and 'sexy' baskets. "Wow.... Pervert... No wonder you don't get girls..." I smirked.

"What ever.." He left. "Wait, where is the bedroom?" I grabbed his wrist. "Follow." He tugged away.

I followed him the the last door on the right. "Here." He opened it. "The bathroom's in the corner... Closet over there..." He pointed to the different things.

It was a nice bedroom. The walls were red. The floor was a light wood with a white carpet. The closet was black. "Wow..." I walked inside. 

"Nice right?" He asked. I nodded. "(Y/N)..." I heard Jungkook say. "Yeah?" I turned around. He suddenly pushed me on the wall. He took both his hands, slamming them on the wall beside my head. (AHAHA #EVERYCLICHEKDRAMAEVER )

"What the hell are you doing!?" My face turned red. "(Y/N), I'm sorry... I love you a lot, and I shouldn't of kissed you when you were visiting your parents." He looked down.

The memories played in my mind of him kissing me. "I'm afraid Jimin, he'll do bad things to you..." He looked back up at me, he was on the verge of crying.

"You really... Hurt me when you broke up with me... I wasn't thinking... So I slapped you..." He bit his lip. "I was really happy during the relationship... I really did like you.. I teased you because I didn't really know how to talk to girls.. And compliment them..." He leaned his face in closer.

"J-Jungkook." My face turned a deeper shade of blood red. "Can you please... Leave Jimin behind, stay with me... We can have a family and be happy, I'd protect you from Jimin... I don't care if Jimin would try to kill me..." He smiled.

He lent in, kissing me. I couldn't really do anything, he trapped me. Why wasn't I refusing? I didn't even try to fight back...

My sense was lost as I melted into the kiss.

He snaked his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck. 'Whats wrong with me? I hated Jungkook...' The thought circled my mind. He broke the kiss. He didn't seem like a pervert.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He looked deep into my eyes. "I...I." I was frozen. I let go of his neck. "I'm tired.... What time is it?" I looked the other way. I moved sideways, and out of in front of him. "It's 8:30..." He looked down.

"Oh, its late... How bout we just go to bed?" I tried to flush my face out. I was all shaky, a feeling tugged at my chest. "Yeah... O-okay..." Jungkook walked to the bed. I didn't even change my clothes, I took my sweater off and got in the bed.

"Don't touch me during the night..." I mumbled. "Okay." He replied. I sighed. Jungkook had changed... Maybe he was still a bit awkward, and acted like a perv from time to time...

But why did I feel better?