33

"Are you Park Jimin?" The doctor asked. I nodded, standing up. "Yes, sir..." I bowed a bit. "Um, so... Miss (Y/N) demands to see you, she's not calming down." I could hear her faint groans of pain.

I nodded, slightly scared. "If you don't want to, we can tell her." He smiled. "No, it's fine." I walked to the door. I stepped inside, she was held down by a few nurse's. She was crying, groans of pain escaped her mouth.

I walked to her, the nurse's moving away from her. She suddenly threw her hand, the nurse's were holding her down so she wouldn't hurt anybody. I caught her wrist, making her look at me.

"Jimin..." Sadness filled her eyes. I rubbed her hand. "Calm down, I'm here." I smiled. She lightly smiled back, but I could see her wincing. "Do you want to go to sleep?" I asked her. 

She shook her head no. "It would happen again..." She held my hand. "I can stay with you, you'll be fine." I smiled. The sudden presence of Alex filled the room. She nodded, knowing that Alex had told me.

"I can stay with her." I turned to the doctors. They nodded, leaving the room quickly. I kissed her forehead. "Don't worry, I'll find a way to get him out..." I smiled. "Him?" She asked.

I explained to her who he was, and what had happened. "Are you and Alex friends now?" She smiled. "Well... He is a ghost, but yes, in a way." I smiled.

I moved one of the green chairs on the other side of the room to her bed. "You can wake me up if anything happens." I smiled. "Can you wait until I sleep?" She asked.

I smiled, nodding. I took her hand gently, squeezing it to make her feel safe. She smiled, closing her eyes. "Love you." She smiled.

"I do too."

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I woke up, but I wasn't in the hospital? I'm positive I'm still dreaming... I sat up, finding myself in a meadow. "What?" I stood up, looking around. 

It was beautiful, the somehow white grass, the mountains and clear blue sky, well not clear, a few clouds painted across the baby blue sky. The grass felt so soft below me. I wasn't in the hospital clothes, but in a white dress.

"Strange... I thought I would be in that place..." I walked around. Only me, then I realized something, no sound.... Only I could make sound.

The grass didn't make sound when I swept my feet across it. There was no wind, no sound of grass swaying. No animals, only me. It sent chills down my spine. I turned around, to see someone behind me.

"Hello?" I walked towards the unknown person. How was this man in my dreams? I had no knowing of this guy... He smiled, holding his hand out.

Something made me grab it. He ran with me through the grass, no noise. He looked back, smiling at me. Why was this so happy?

He suddenly stopped. "Do you know who I am?" He smiled, we were in front of a tree. I shook my head no.

"Yes you do." He smiled, walking to the tree. He jumped onto one of the branches. "No, I don't think so." I somehow jumped up to.

"I am him." He smiled. My eyes widened. I suddenly backed up. "W-what?" I asked, fear sweeping over me.

"I am him." He repeated, I saw a tear of black escape his eye. I started trembling. "What do you want?" I jumped off the tree.

He jumped down too. "Do you know what I want?" He asked, walking closer to me. I gulped down the saliva building in my throat. I only managed to shake my head and mew "No..."