31

UGH I'M ALMOST FINALLY DONE EDITING THIS CRAP!

"(Y/N), wake up... Nari and Mun-Hee won't stop crying..." Jimin was in front of me. I could hardly hear him, half because I was half asleep, half because Nari and Mun-Hee were crying.

I groaned, rubbing my eyes. I eyed Jimin head to toe. "Put a shirt on..." I didn't realize he actually was wearing a shirt. "Um... I am..." Jimin pointed to a shirt that looked like his skin tone.

"Oh... My bad..." I didn't bother blushing at my mistake, it really looked like he didn't have a shirt on. The tight skin colour shit (*shirt LOL, I want people to laugh at my mistake, I made the mistake, I got rid of it, but I put it back) made it look like he had no shirt on.

"Well, we would need to sign some stuff... To you know, name Nari and Mun-Hee." Jimin smiled. I simply nodded and picked up the two kids. "Um... Do you have work today?" I asked him.

"No, don't think so..." He sat on the bed. "Do you want to invite the other members over?" I smiled. I saw him stiffen up.

"If you don't want to that's fine, you know... With Jungkook and all." I remembered that Jungkook was also a member of BTS. "No, I can invite them, if you want them to come, they can come." He took his phone out.

"Why are you cutting off your training and working time?" I lifted my shirt up to feed the babies. He looked at my chest. "What are you doing?" His eyes widened.

I wasn't looking at him, so I hope he got the hint that I wasn't doing it so he could so called,'gawk' over me. "Um, breastfeeding? Get used to me doing this, and don't get 'those' thoughts..." I fed Mun-Hee, who was crying the loudest.

Jimin mouthed 'o' and lied down on the bed. "I can't wait for them to open their eyes..." He said, oh yeah.... They can't see, they don't know what we look like.

"Yeah... I wou-" I was cut off by him speaking. "I want them to see what a beautiful mother they have." I could hear him smile.

I could feel my face heat up, to the colour of a tomato. "S-stop...." I looked down, trying to hid my tomato face. "Stop what?" He sat up, confused.

"Stop complimenting me, you're getting very cliche...." I attempted to cover my face with my hand, but failed since the other was supporting the babies head, and I had small hands. (IMAGINE EVEN IF U HAVE BIG HANDS!)

"Why can't I compliment you? You are my girlfriend." He smiled. Then it was my turn to stiffen. I didn't even reply.

"Are we together?" I finally broke the 5 minute silence, even the two kids were quiet. I switched and fed Nari.

"If you want to be." Jimin smiled. "J-just call them..." I blurted. I could sense his happiness die down. "Sure princess.", and thank god he said that without sarcasm.

He got up, and kissed my forehead, causing me to blush. He took his phone and walked out of the room. I heard him talking, till everything went silent.

"Jimin?" I tried to look out the door. "Yeah?" I heard him say quietly. "I only heard you call 5 people..." I looked down, knowing he was hesitant to invite Jungkook.

"You can give me the phone, I can call him." I offered. "Yeah, I think that would be better..." He walked in. I had put the two kids asleep in the cribs.

I pressed call on the already typed in number. "Hello?" I heard somebody pick up.

"Hey Jungkook."

"Why are you calling me?"

"We're inviting all the other guys over, do you want to come?"

"No thanks..."