2

"(Y/N)'s moving." Jessica frowned, kicking her feet up and down.

~~ ~~

"(Y/N)!" My mom yelled at me. I yawned, stretching my arms. My phone rang.

BFF: (Y/N)! ARE YOU READY FOR TONIGHT!?!?

You: Yeah... Wut ever...

BFF: WHAT EVER!? OMG (Y/N)! WE ARE GOING TO BTS'S FAN MEET!

You: Woohoo... I'll see you in a few hours.....

I smiled, I loved it when (BFF NAME) was happy. I was going with her, since I was a year older and had graduated from school. I giggled, running to my closet. "I should wear that sweater she gave me..." I went to the end of my closet.

I took out a BTS sweater that (A/N When ever I say B/N it means bff name) (B/N) had given me. I grabbed some pants, a shirt and got changed.

I ran downstairs. The sweet smell of pancakes filled my nostrils. I ran to the kitchen. "Good morning mom, I've got to go to (B/N)'s house to pick her up." I smiled. She nodded, pointing to my shoes and socks.

I put them on quickly. I kissed my mom's cheek, and grabbed some of the pancakes she made. I ran to the bus. I quickly got onto the one that would stop at her neighborhood.

After I got there, I ran to her house. I knocked, it opened. She was wearing practically the same thing. I said hello to her mom, and then we ran to the bus stop again. "The things I do for you..." I teased her.

She nudged me. We got on the bus and rode off to the building where the fan meet was. "Now... Where was it again?" She looked around. "This is why, I am like your mom..." I grabbed her wrist, pulling her into the building.

"Now you seem eager..." She smirked. "What ever, You're really annoying sometimes, you got that?" I swung my head around, smirking back. "Yeah, I know. But you won't leave me, because you love me." She smiled.

I smiled back. "As friends.." I giggled. We walked to the entrance, we were one of the first people there... We had gotten there hours before it started, it was all (B/N)'s idea. "I gots to go to the bathroom...." I squeezed my legs together.

"I'll save your spot, go find the washroom." She smiled to me. I smiled back, running to the end of the hall. I turned left, as what my head thought was the way to the washroom. I stopped, I looked around.

"Crap... Lost..." I groaned. I walked backwards, looking at the grey walls. I came in contact with a muscular chest. I turned around, shocked. "Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going...." I looked up. He was staring at me, he looked shocked and in awe. "Um.. Hello?"

~Jimin's POV~

I bumped into a girl. I was about to yell at her until I saw her face. "Um... Hello?" (Y/N) looked at me in confusion. "(Y)-(Y/N)?" I stuttered. "...How do you know my name?" She looked back, cautious.

It was her, the girl I had been in love with since 6th grade. I loved her, I stalked her. My computer was filled with pictures of her. I knew her phone number, but I didn't want to call her...

"Oh... Random guess...?" I gave a weak smile. My face heated up. 'I could do it now...' I thought, my mind filled with idea's. "Oh.. Well, can you show me the washroom? I really need to go..." She smiled. My face heated up more.

She obviously could tell, her eyes filled with suspicion. "Y-yeah sure..." I smiled, walking towards the washroom.

~(Y/N)'S POV~

The guy walked me to the washroom. He seemed familiar, maybe he was one of the band members? Probably.. He took me to the washroom. "I can take you back to the entrance after you're done." He offered.

"Yeah, thanks." I smiled, walking into the washroom. After I finished, I walked out, the guy was leaning on the wall, holding a water bottle. "Oh hey, (Y/N). I got you some water." He handed me the bottle. "Oh, thanks, I really need it..." I opened the cap.

I took a gulp of water, he was watching me. 'He seems odd....' I thought to myself. The water had a odd after taste. "Thanks." I grinned, closing the lid. "Here, this is the way back." He smiled, walking across the hallway.

We walked for a while, we chatted. Turns out, he was Park Jimin, also known as 'Jimin' from BTS. Oh (B/N) would die to be me right now... We got to a dead end, leading to a janitors closet. My eyes began to feel sleepy.

"Jimin.. Why are we here?" I said slowly. "Oh, are you feeling okay?" He had a grin on his face. "No... Was there something in the water you gave me?" I asked him, my body feeling weaker.

"Oh, I believe some sleeping drugs." Jimin's grin turned dark. "What?" I asked him. Suddenly everything went back, I heard a big thud. Jimin's voice rang in my head. "Sweet dreams (Y/N)...."

SHORT!