14

"Doesn't matter. I'll always love you more than Jimin." I heard a familiar voice. I turned around. "J-Jungkook..." I took a step back.

 His eyes were filled with rage. Jimin suddenly pulled me to his chest. "She doesn't love you, Jungkook." He growled. 

"Prove it." Jungkook quickly took a big step, grabbing my wrist. 

"You don't deserve her, Jimin. You stalker." He pulled me to his chest. He quickly lent down, kissing me. It felt horrible, but something about it seemed, different, not like how Jimin kissed me. 

He parted, a smirk crawled onto his face. I looked at Jimin, he looked shock, his eyes were wide. His once loose hands, balled up into fists. "You...You..." Jimin looked to the ground.

"She doesn't love you.... She loves me." Jimin kept his eyes on the ground. "How dare you just kiss her in front of me!" Tears fell on the concrete. "Jungkook please... It was over, I said it was fake!" I tried to get my wrist free from his grip.

"But you said you loved me during the time..." Jungkook's grip got tighter. "Ow! Jungkook let go!"  I tried to swat his hand away. 

"Sorry, but I can't." His voice went dark. "Jungkook, let her go!" Jimin yelled. "She only pretends to love you, she knows what will happen." Jungkook spat.

"I wouldn't ever hurt (Y/N)!" Jimin's eyes filled with anger and sadness. "How did you even know we were here?" I looked at Jungkook, anger swelling up in my chest. "I followed you, making sure Jimin didn't hurt you..." He glared at Jimin.

"Well leave! I'm perfectly fine! If anything, you've hurt me the most." I slapped his hand off. "She's mine Jungkook." Jimin took my hand.

"No, she's mine." Jimin stepped forward. "I'm nobody's! Act like grown-ups for once, and be mature!" I let go of Jimin's hand. I ran away from them both. 

It began to rain. "God damnit..." I slowed down after I had ran for about 2 blocks.

I was out of breath, trying to keep myself balanced on the ground. "(Y/N)? Is that you? Have you seen Jungkook?" I heard a voice from behind me.

I turned my head, Taehyung was under an umbrella. "Tae...Taehyung..." I said in breaths, I ran to him. I crashed into his arms.

I was soaking wet, out of breath, and I felt like I was going to faint from mixed emotions. "(Y/N)!? Are you okay?" He asked me. I shook my head no. I began to cry, the rain made it look like I wasn't, but Taehyung knew. 

"Shh... It's okay..." He pulled me into a hug. He was so warm, I buried my face in his chest.

"I'll take you home... Taehyung picked me up. I shivered, my teeth clattered, I could see each breath. He carried me bridal style."You can sleep, you're safe." He whispered.

I let my eyes droop, I fell asleep listening to the rain.

~Taehyung's POV~

I watched her chest rise and fall. Her small breaths showed in the cold. "Jungkook.. I knew you said you were coming to keep (Y/N) safe.. But you just made things worse..." I sighed.

(A/N Taehyung doesn't know about Jimin stalking and kidnapping you, but he does know about your past with him. And that Jungkook followed them, to 'protect' you from 'stuff')

~Flashback~

"Jungkook, where are you going?" I watched him pack his bag. "To go protect (Y/N)." He zipped his bag up. "From what?" I raised my eyebrow. "Stuff..."

"I'll come with you."

~End of Flashback~

I took (Y/N) to a bus stop. I called a taxi. Once it arrived, I took her inside. I sat in the back with her. The guy driving gave me a weird look. 

"Oh, no no, she's just sleeping." I quickly said to prevent confusion.

~~ ~~

I payed the taxi. I took (Y/N) to the elevator. I pushed the button. I walked inside, hitting the 24th button.

"Where are the keys.." I walked to the front door. I lifted the mat, there were her keys. I unlocked the door and brought her inside.

Short... Old author-nim wrote her stories on a notebook when her parents didn't let her bring her phone. It was shorter than she expected and she didn't care and thought 'THEY WILL READ WHAT I GIVE THEM!!!' lol I'm evil!