4

~Jimin's POV~

I walked to the entrance. What was her friends name? I'm pretty sure it was, (B/N)... I got to the entrance, a few girls saw me and squealed.

I saw (B/N), her eye went starry when she saw me. I smiled at her, she began to blush. "Are you (B/N)?" I smirked. Her mouth dropped. I rose my eyebrow. She nodded slowly. "Great, can I talk to you? I'm (Y/N)'s boyfriend..." I blushed slightly.

Her mouth dropped even lower. "Really? She told me she was single..." She looked at me, suspicious. "Oh, you know...The fan girls..." I smiled. "Anyways, um... We were going to tell you...." I lied.

"That we were going to move in together at a apartment..." I smiled, trying not to squeak when I talked. "Oh, and what does this have to do with me?" She asked. "Yeah, we were going to go today, but we couldn't contact her parents..."

"Can you tell them that we are moving?"

"Do I get paid?"

"No..."

"Can I see her?"

"No!" I said a bit to loud. A few girls looked in my direction, they gave (B/N) the dirty look. "No..." I repeated. "Why not?" She said, a tad bit of whining. "Because... She's in the lounge..." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Because..." I began to sweat, suddenly, and idea struck my head. "She's in the VIP lounge.. And I don't think I could convince them to get you in...." I smiled awkwardly.

"Oh, how bout after?" She asked. "I'm leaving early with her..." I blurted. "Oh... Well then I hope you guys have a happy relationship!" She jumped up, hugging me. I awkwardly patted her back, and then walked away.

"Step one done..."

TIS THE SHORTEST! (I was a very lazy writer as you can see back then, I cannot write more because it will screw up the whole story :])