Secrets Chapter 1

"I'm sorry Bella but the results came back and it shows that you can not get pregnant, we suggest you try for a year but if you don't get pregnant you have to look at other options if you really want children." My doctor told me. I made her give me the test to check my fertility because surely I should have gotten pregnant with no protection in New Hampshire and it's been bugging me ever since. "That's why I wasn't pregnant." I said. "I'm sorry dear I know you're so young." She replied and I let a tear slip. "Thank you Doctor." I said before leaving and when I got to my car I started to cry. When I was done I drove home to Will.

"Hey Will." I said hugging him. "Hey baby what's wrong?" He asked noticing I wasn't myself. "Nothing, I'll be ok I promise." I said mostly for myself. "Oh ok." He said hugging me and I buried my face in his shirt hugging him back. "I have the day planned with movie watching, all of our favourites." He told me pulling me towards the living room. "I love that idea." I replied smiling at the thought of our favourite movies. "Where did you go?" Will asked me. "I just had to take care of some things, don't worry I'm not cheating not on my best friend turned husband." I told him. "Alright if that's all I'm getting from you." He replied pulling me closer to him. "What are you doing about school?" I asked.

"I'm taking online classes now because I'm in the Xfinity series and we go every weekend." He told me. "What are you doing about school?" He asked me. "I'm still taking classes." I told him. "Oh good." He replied. "Yeah." I said and we watched movies. "Are you packed?" He asked me. "Yup are you?" I asked him. "Yeah, I can't wait to go to Daytona." He replied. "When are we going?" I asked. "A couple of days we have time to cuddle and I have classes." He told me. "I'll make sure you actually take your classes." I told him. "Then I'll remind you of yours." He replied.

"Oh you don't have to do that, I just know how distracted you would get with the car." I said. "But I want to babe." He replied I hate lying to him but I'm afraid of what's going to happen as the last time I told him about not going to Liberty we got into a fight. We hung around the house for the next few days until we had to go to Daytona. "We are staying in a hotel." He told me on our way to the airport. "Alright that just means we can't celebrate your win until we get home." I told him. "Yeah if I win." He replied.  "Hey, you can do it look at what happened last year with the trucks." I reminded him. "Yeah true I set the rookie bar high." He replied smiling. We got to the airport and waited for the plane to board and then we went to Daytona.

We got to the track and went to the garages. "I missed this and you." I said taking his hand in mine. "Yeah let's go see Dave I think you'll like my crew this year." He said pulling me to find his garage. "Hey Dave." Will said when we finally found his garage. "Hi William who's this?" He asked looking at me. "My beautiful wife Bella." He said smiling. "So you're the lucky lady, you know Will doesn't stop talking about you." He said. "Yeah I know Kyle's told me that." I told him. "Will is right you are beautiful." Dave said. "Thank you." I said blushing a little. "So are you two ready for media day tomorrow?" Dave asked. "Of course we are." Will said. "I'm not apart of media day." I said. "But you are coming to hang out at media day." Dave said. "Well yeah Kyle let me last year so I was going to go tomorrow too." I replied.

"Alright, already making yourself part of the crew I like it." Dave said. "Anything for my forever." I replied kissing Will then he introduced me to everyone else. "What is your relationship status?" Dave asked us when we were just sitting around talking. "We are married." Will replied. "I know William is nineteen but how old are you?" Dave asked me. "I'm nineteen, my birthday is September nineteenth." I told him. "So you're older than William by a couple of months?" Dave asked. "Yeah I am older even if smarty pants acts like the older one." I told him. "Smarty pants?" Will asked. "Yes smarty pants, but you treat me like a queen." I said leaning on him.  After talking to Will's crew we decided to go back to the hotel before tomorrow's events.

"Bells come on." Will said picking me up. "Why are picking me up?" I asked. "I'm waking you up." He replied carrying me to the kitchen. "And I married you?" I asked him. "Yes, you love me." He replied and I knew he was smiling which made me shake my head. I was then put on the ground so I made us breakfast and we ate. "You're already ready." I said noticing he was dressed in his polo. "Yeah, I wanted you to sleep it's going to be a long day." He told me. "So sweet." I replied kissing him. "Anything for you babe." He replied before I got ready for the day. "Do you have any sponsor stuff for me?" I asked walking out of the bedroom. "Maybe." He replied going back and finding something for me to wear.

"I have my Liberty sweater from last term." He said. "It will do." I replied taking the sweater. "I'll get you stuff." He then told me before walking out of the room. "Will I be too hot in this?" I asked walking out of the bedroom again. "Yes." He replied. "So I shouldn't wear it?" I asked messing with him. "Bella wear it." He said before I put it on and we were on our way to media day.