My Secret Chapter 3

"William, I'm hungry." I called when I woke up completely. "Alright Bella." He called back. "What do you want?" He then asked. "Ice cream I know we have some here." I told him. "Alright hold on." He replied before brining me some ice cream. "You look very cozy." He said noticing I was wrapped in the blankets. "I am thanks." I replied before trying to get out but I ended up falling off the bed. "Bella!" Will exclaimed before rushing to my side. "Are you ok baby?" He asked. "I'm fine Will just help me up." I said and he helped me up and got me out of the blanket. I sat on the bed and ate my ice cream.

"I'm eating some ice cream too." He said before taking a spoon out of his pocket and taking some ice cream from me. "Did you really just pull a spoon from your pocket?" I asked him. "Yes what you think I'd just let you eat all that ice cream?" He questioned. "Well yeah." I replied smiling before putting the bowl between us and we ate ice cream. The next day we went home and Will did some of his school work while I did my work. "Can we stop for a while?" I asked. "Sure, we can cuddle for a while then go back to work." He said. "Alright I like that idea." I replied before he laid on top of me. "We do the same things day in and day out, could we do something else?" I asked him. "Of course we can what do you want to do?" He asked. "I don't know." I replied smiling at him. "Why don't we go for a hike, or race go karts or we could find something else to do." Will said.

"Let's go for a hike." I said pushing him off of me and making sure he didn't actually fall then he pulled me up and we got ready. "So Bells what's going on?" Will asked. "Nothing babe everything is fine, I have my best friend by my side every day now so I'm happy." I told him. "Babe, I know something's going on." He told me. "Nothing's going on." I told him denying anything. "Bella talk to me." He said. "William I am." I replied. "You know what, let's just go home." He then said turning around and leaving. "What the hell was that?" I asked no one before heading back home. "Will?" I asked walking into the house.

"William Byron." I called before going to our bedroom then the guest bedroom. "I went to the doctors before Daytona." I told him knowing he went to the guest bedroom. He opened the door and asked "why'd you go?" I took his hand and led him to the couch. "Will, I uh, I can't, I can't have children." I told him. He was quiet for a few minutes before I was pulled onto his lap and he pulled me close to him burying his face in my hair. "We can still try for a year but just understand that I may not be able to have children." I told him. "Is this why you're being distant?" He asked. "It's alright if you don't want to stay with me, I mean you want children and I, I can't give that to you." I said before getting out of his grip and going to the bedroom to cry.

"Bella, open up please." I heard Will say. "No go away." I replied. "My love, sweetheart, please let me in, I'm your husband." He said before trying to get in again. I unlocked the door and let him in after a few minutes. "I'm not going anywhere sweetheart, I married you for a reason." He told me pulling me into a hug. "But I can't have children and growing up you always told me about your future children." I told him. "Did she tell you why, could we still have children but only use a," he trailed off. "I don't know when I go back I'll ask her." I told him. "Everything will be ok." He said to me kissing my head. "But what if we can't have biological children?" I asked him. "We have options babe, we are just nineteen we have time to sort everything out." He told me. "Ok." I replied.

"About my children, Bella they were always our children, I never cared if they were biologically ours or if we had to adopt them or what, as long as I had you as their mom." He told me which made me smile. "What if I never said yes to going out with you, or I threw away my feelings for you when I was realizing I liked you?" I asked him. "I'd never be happy with my wife or children if she wasn't you." He replied. "So it's a good thing we did talk about how we felt?" I questioned. "Yeah it's a good thing we talked about how we felt." He said before kissing me. "This is why you're my best friend Will." I said hugging him. "Come on let's go get ice cream then we can watch some movies." Will said taking my hand leading me to the living room.

"Babe, are you coming with me this weekend?" Will asked. "Of course babe, I'll be by your side this weekend." I replied smiling. "Thank you for being by my side since we were two." He said pulling me onto him. "You're welcome I guess." I replied. I kissed him then put my head on his chest while he rubbed my back. "If we can't have kids when do you want to adopt?" I asked after a while of us cuddling. "Let's adopt when we are ready, I know it is a long process but when we are ready we can get started." He replied. "Thank you for being you." I then told him. "We have both wanted children, I know how you would be if we never had children even if we never adopted." He replied and that was that.