This year will be different chapter 33

"You can't keep going over this." I told Will looking at the TV as I walked into the living room from Bennett's room Will's interview came on. I was allowed to go home for a couple of hours to help with Bennett's room we were taking a little break at this point from tacking paper with item names on where I wanted it to go and designs and colours. "If only," he said before I put my finger over his lips then took his head in my hands and made him look at me. "If only nothing babe, you had no control over it you weren't meant to be a truck champion and I know it haunts you every day but you need to take it and learn from it to be champ this year." I told him. "One day when I'm ready I'm getting back in a truck and I'll win a truck championship." He told me. "I'll be right here beside you when I do hopefully so will Bennett." I said then kissed him.

When we were done Will drove us back to the hospital. "Is Bennett's room the way you want it?" My doctor asked when she walked into the room. "Yeah, Will and our dad's have to put all the furniture together and set it up but they will know where I want everything." I replied laying in bed. "I'm going to let you get some rest." She said then left. "You look so beautiful." Will said taking my picture. "You're weird and handsome which explains why I love you so much." I replied pulling him onto the bed with me. "You're my favourite person, and we get to spend forever with each other." He said taking my hand in his. "Yeah, we do get to spend forever with each other, you will do amazing this weekend Will, I can feel it." I said putting my head against Will's shoulder.

"Do you really think so?" He asked placing a hand on my stomach. "Bennett and I both think so, we love you so much and know you can do amazing, get a win and redeem yourself." I told him kissing him. "Thank you for being here." He said pulling me close to him. "Anything for my man." I replied resting my head on him. "But what if some," he said before I kissed him to make him stop talking about it. "I'm sorry but I'm just worried and you won't be at the track so if something happens I won't have my number one supporter with me." He said. "I know, and I'm always a phone call away when you're away from me, I mean I have nothing else to do but watch stuff on my laptop and go on social media." I replied.

"I'll see you in a few days." Will said when it was time for him to leave to the track. "Ok baby, we will be fine." I said pulling him close and kissing him. "A few days." He said kissing the end of my nose. "A few days, let's win this weekend." I said then he was gone. "Hey Bella." Mom said walking into the room with dad and Will's parents. "Hi everyone." I replied smiling. "He's bummed about last year still isn't he?" Dana asked. "So bummed, I saw him watching the replay of the race when I was home, it breaks my heart." I told them. "Well we are going to the track tomorrow so we will watch him." Bill said. "Thank you I worry about him, he can stress over stuff and not care about anything but it." I said. "That's true and we worry about him too." Dana said. "I miss him a lot." I said.

"He'll be back in a few days." Dana said hugging me. "Yeah, I wish I could go with him." I said. "We're happy you two finally realized you love each other, it's a true love story." Dana said. "It is." Mom agreed. "Hey little marshmallow." Will said when he called me. "Hey Will." I replied. "I'm going to need a pep talk before this race on Saturday." He told me. "That's a reason why I'm here for you." I told him. "Of course, if you need anything from me, I'm here." He replied. "My favourite person." I said smiling. "You're my favourite person." He replied. "Well now I want to kiss you." I said pouting. "Yeah I want to kiss you too marshmallow." He replied. "So what's going on?" I asked. "Nothing much, just talking with the crew and looking at the car." He replied. "Oh cool I'm going to let you go." I said. "Alright I love you." He said. "I love you too." I replied smiling and then we hung up.

Will qualified second for today which is amazing and I hope he's happy about it. "Hey little marshmallow." He said smiling at me. "Hey prince Will." I replied. "What's going on?" He asked. "Nothing much, everyone left to get food and some other things." I replied. "Oh fun, I miss you baby." He said smiling. "I love you too." I replied. "I really can't wait until the baby comes and we aren't bringing him to the track until he's a few months old." I told him. "That's fine I guess." He replied. "Once we're at the track again Bennett and I will barely leave your side." I told him. "Good, but get a lot of rest you'll need it when you come to the track with me." He said. "I am, but I would never miss your race." I replied. "I know, you're my number one supporter, more so than my own parents and I'm so happy you're in my life." He replied. "I'm glad you're happy I'm in your life because I'm happy you're in my life." I told him.

"Will is going to win tonight." Dana said making me smile wide. "That's what I'm talking about." I replied Will did his interview thanking his crew, family and then especially me. "He's the sweetest." I said sitting up in bed. "Hey little marshmallow." Will said and I knew he was smiling. "Hey Willy amazing job, sweetheart." I said. "Thank you, you were right I just needed to not focus on the past and I won." He said. "I knew you could Willy, you need to believe more." I told him. "Yeah and I will with you and Bennett by my side." He said. "Go celebrate." I told him. "Alright I love you Bella." He said. "I love you too." I replied then we hung up. "I told him he would do that." I said looking at our parents. "Yeah, you're his number one supporter, he knew you were right and just needed you to tell him." Dana said. "Yeah, I'll always be here for him." I said before laying down.

"No you need a shower go home first." I told Will when he came over to hug me and he pouted. "You love the smell of my victory." He said hugging me. "Ok I do, but you came right here from the airport didn't you?" I asked him. "Of course I need to see you right after I win." He replied smiling. "Ok you're right I need to see you right after you win." I replied as he laid with me and we watched movies.