What A Car Can't Do Chapter 17

"Hey Bella." Reene said when she saw me. "Hey, what's going on?" I asked. "Working hard." She replied. "Right, I'm busy with William and school." I replied. "Yeah that kid can be a handful, go on in Bella." She said so I went to go talk to Kelley. "Hey Kelley, are you busy?" I asked. "Not at all Bella what's going on?" She asked. "I want to keep it between us but I'm pregnant, Will knows and I'm not sure if I want to tell more people yet." I said. "Alright, so Will needs time off?" She asked. "Yeah for appointments only for now." I replied. "That's fine, as long as Dave knows." She told me. "Ok thank you, it's just going to be a lot of work, I was told I couldn't have children." I told her.

"I heard, this is a miracle for you and Will I send my best wishes to you three." She said and then I went to the shop. "Hey Will what's going on?" I asked putting an arm around Will. "Just working Bells." He replied before he realized what he said and turned towards me. "What are you doing?" He asked. "I had to talk to Kelley." I replied. "Oh ok." He replied. "Just about the you know what and how we both want you with me." I said. "What's the you know what?" Dave asked. "You'll know soon enough." I replied. "Are you ok from this weekend?" Dave then asked me. "Yeah, I was just sick my body was trying to fight something it didn't need to fight." I replied. "I'm glad you're alright." He said hugging me. "Yeah me too." I replied.

"I'm taking a little break." Will told Dave. "Alright, I'll see you in twenty minutes." He said before we went for a walk to the parking lot. "So?" He asked. "My doctor said as long as I take it easy I can travel with you, like I can't go every weekend, I'll go next weekend." I told him. "How about you come when you want to, I won't say anything until three months." He said. "Yeah sure we can." I replied hugging him. "So I'll see you tonight, I'll get some fast food what are you feeling?" He asked. "Nothing fried." I told him. "I'll find something, maybe a Grilled Chicken Sandwich." He replied. "That sounds amazing, get me that, you're amazing Willy." I said before he kissed me then opened my car door and I got in then I left making sure I didn't hit Will.

I went home and took a nice long nap until Will woke me up with food. "Hey little marshmallow, I got us some dinner." Will said softly. "Yummy, you really are the best." I said and we went to eat. "I really like the name Bennett." Will told me. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, Bennett Byron." He said. "Baby double B." I said. "Oh my yes baby double B." He said smiling. "Are you ready for cuddle night?" I asked him. "Of course, I love cuddle time with you." He said so we got comfy with snacks and drinks and watched random movies. "I love you, so much Bells, you have no idea." I hear Will whisper so I turned to look at him and he was sound asleep. "Will, wake up we need to go to bed." I said shaking him. "Yeah good idea Bells." He replied. "Do you know what you were dreaming of?" I asked him on our way to the bedroom. "You." He replied wrapping his arms around me.

"Awe, I could tell you were dreaming about me, you said 'i love you so much Bella you have no idea' and it's so sweet you dream about me." I told him. "Of course, you're one of the only things I can think about." He replied. "Is racing the other thing?" I asked. "Yeah, but I like you a little bit better, I can't get married and have babies with a truck or a car." He replied. "That is true, very very true, I can give you things a car or a truck can't." I said putting a hand on my stomach. "I can't wait to watch your bump grow with our child." He told me placing his hand on my stomach then I put my hand on top of his. "I can't believe there's a chance we can become a family of three." I said.

"I know, I still can't get over it." Will replied pulling me close to him. "We will if I have a big baby bump." I said closing my eyes. "You'll be the prettiest pregnant lady I've ever seen." He said as I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and Will was already gone. "Anna." I called as I got ready for the day. "Hey girl." I said when she walked into the room and pet her. "Did Willy feed you?" I asked her as we went to the kitchen. "Got a text from him Anna." I said and looked at it. "Let's go for a walk." I said getting her leash and hooking it to her. "Let's go." I said and we were off on a walk. When I finally got home I ate and I went for a drive for a while then went home and made dinner.

"Awe babe, it smells so good." I heard Will call. "Yeah little Byron it smells amazing." I heard Brice say. "Brice?" I asked running into the living room and jumping on him. "Bells be careful." Will said. "Why should she be careful?" Brice asked. "Just because I was sick a little while ago and he's afraid I could get sick again." I told him. "Good reason to be worried, he's so in love with you it's not even funny." Brice said. "I know, that's why we got married." I replied. "It was so beautiful." He told us. "Until someone almost knocked me off my feet." I replied elbowing Will. "Let's eat." Will said so we ate and talked about things. In New Hampshire Will started seventh and ended third.