Kansas Phone Calls Chspter 31

"I'm going to Kansas this weekend." Will said walking into the room, we decided that he would go home last night for a good sleep. "I'm not going to fight today I'm too tired." I told him. "Oh my poor queen." He said kissing my forehead. "Do good this weekend." I told him. "I always will." He replied hugging me. "Will come on." Dana said walking into the room. "Ok mom." He said and she left the room then he turned towards me again. "I'll be back in a few days." Will told me then hugged me. "Be safe." I said before he left. "I'm sure Will and Cole will be fine without us at the track." Emerson said walking into my room. I was confused when she walked in because she was holding a baby and last time I checked she was not pregnant. "Yeah they should be I think, how are you who is this?" I asked as she sat beside me. "I'm good oh this is baby Jax, Jax Reid Custer mine and Cole's mystery baby how's your's?" She questioned.

"It's a boy and his name is Bennett William Byron." I told her. "Awe, how did Will react?" She asked. "He can't wait for Bennett to get here." I replied. "I didn't know I was pregnant." She said. "Pregnancies are a strange thing." I said. "Yeah they are want to hold him?" She questioned. "Of course." I said as I sat up to hold the baby. "I've decided I'm not letting Bennett race when he's old enough." I told her staring at her mini human. "Smart idea, don't let him unless he's like his dad and doesn't get into a car until he's eighteen." She replied. "He was younger than eighteen anyways I can't I won't almost lose my baby again." I told her handing Jax back to her. "You're feelings are strong on not letting the baby race, truthfully watching Cole every week I wouldn't want Jax to race either, but I love Cole and I need to support what he loves to do." She said.

"Yeah I get what you're saying, I love Will and I will support him no matter what happens but I just won't have my first born racing the other children can just not this one." I told her. "Better safe than sorry." She said. "Yeah." I replied. "Your baby looks so much like Cole, you won't really miss him when he's gone." I told her. "Yeah that's for sure." She replied. We talked until she went home. Will and my moms are having a small baby shower here with our parents and Emerson and Cole and I guess now Jax and a few other people when everyone gets back so Emerson offered to help our moms with the baby shower. Then my parents are having a baby shower for Will so everyone can come and I'll most likely FaceTime them to join.

"Your friend Emerson had a baby, who was it?" My doctor asked walking in. "Jax Reid Custer, her and her boyfriend's baby." I said. "She never looked pregnant." She said. "They didn't know." I replied. "A cryptic pregnancy I'm guessing, there aren't many." She said. "We were saying that pregnancies are weird, I'm stuck here and she didn't know she was pregnant." I replied. "Yeah they are weird." She agreed. "So I've been talking with your other doctor and we are letting you go to homestead with Will." She told me. "What really?" I asked smiling. "Yeah, last race of the year, we will also let you go to the banquet." She told me. "That's great thank you so much." I said hugging her.

"We've seen you here and we've seen you at the track, you are so much more happy with Will at the track and the banquet will be important to him and his wife should be with him." She told me. "I should be with him but at the same time what are we doing about the banquet, I may not be sitting with him." I said. "We'll work to make sure you are with him." She replied. "Ok." I said before she left. "Hey little marshmallow." Will said when I answered. "Hey champ." I replied smiling at him. "What's going on?" He asked starting to smile with me. "I'm coming to homestead with you." I told him. "What, no way." He said smiling bigger. "Oh and the awards banquet." I added. "Sweet little marshmallow, I can't wait." He said.

"Now I wish I was there to hug you." He added. "Me too, have you talked to Cole Custer recently?" I asked him. "Uh no why?" He asked. "Cole and Emerson had a baby boy." I told him. "Oh my, Emerson never showed." Will replied. "Yeah my doctor said she had a Cryptic pregnancy when I told her." I replied. "That explains it then." He said. "Yeah, Jax looks so much like Cole it's not even funny." I then told him. "A mini Cole, I wonder if Bennett will be my mini me." Will said. "Looks like you but with green eyes." I replied. "He would be the most adorable baby, now I can't wait." He said. "Either way he'll be the cutest little boy i've ever seen, Bennett and Jax can be best friends." I then said. "They can." Will replied.

"So what's going on?" I asked him. "Getting the car perfect for this weekend." He replied. "Go get a win." I told him. "I'll try but for now I have to go." He told me. "Of course, call me when you can I love you prince William." I said. "I will, I love you princess Bella." He said before we hung up. After watching tv and talking to my doctors making sure Bennett was ok Will finally called me that night. "Hey Bells, I talked to Cole and he showed me a picture of Jax." Will told me. "Isn't he the cutest?" I asked smiling. "He is but only until our little one comes." He replied. "You're right about that." I replied. "What if I told Emers and Cole that." He said. "You wouldn't." I said.

"No I wouldn't, it'd hurt you if you lost your two best friends." He replied. "You really are in love with me." I said shaking my head at him. "You're lucky I'm in Kansas." He told me making me stick my tongue out at him. "I'm not sorry." He said. "I know." I replied. We talked for a while longer before we said bye and he ended the call. "So are our babies going to be best friends or what." Emers said walking into the room. "They will be." I replied as I sat up. "I miss Cole." She said sitting beside me. "I miss Will." I replied. Will called me when he was on pit road on race day waiting for pre race ceremonies as Emerson walked in with Jax. "Hey Jax." I said as she handed me the baby and got the TV set up for the race.

"Who's Jax?" Will asked. "Emerson's son." I replied. "Oh yeah." He replied. "Do good." I told him. "Will do." He replied and I knew he was smiling. "Bye dimples I'll see you tonight I love you." I said. "Bye princess I'll see you tonight I love you too." He said then we hung up. Will was starting sixth today which I'm happy about, it wasn't the pole but it was good and he finished fourth.