Sick Chapter 15

We went to Kentucky the day after the funeral and the Thursday Will practiced and we watched the truck race. "Come on Bells let's go back to the RV and go to bed." Will said when the race was over. "Yeah, you have to get some sleep in." I replied so as soon as we got back we got ready for bed then went to sleep. "Bells, sweets wake up come on." Will said the next morning. "William?" I asked confused. "Yeah I'm here." He replied. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Waking you up I gotta go meet me before the race." He said before leaving the room. "I love you." I called. "I love you." He replied before I heard the door close. I got ready then ate and decided to watch TV until I had to leave for the track.

"Hey Bella." Dave said. "Hi Dave." I replied. "It looks like we may not get to race." Dave told me, it was currently raining a lot. "So will they call it?" I asked. "Yeah they will." He replied as Will came up to us. "You're so beautiful." Will told me. "You're so handsome, and the race is postponed." I told him. "Oh ok." He replied before Will wrapped his arms around me and talked to Dave until he let us go. "Do you want tea?" I asked Will. "Sure, but I'll make it you sit and rest." Will said. "Babe, I'm good I can make tea." I replied. "Please Bella." He said kissing me. "If you want to make tea you can make tea." I told him then I went to sit down and he made tea.

The next day Will went to do drivers stuff and I slowly got ready more tired than usual. "You uh, you don't look very good Bella." Dave said when he saw me. "I don't feel the best." I told him laying on the wall. "Bells what's the matter?" I heard Will ask. "Do I really look that bad?" I asked. "Maybe we should go make sure you're ok after the race." Will told me. "Ok I won't fight that." I told him. Will ended up seventh after all the cup guys got first to sixth which I think they should all start in the back but that's just me. "Ok Bells come on." Will said and he picked me up after he talked to everyone he had to talk to and we went to the hospital. "Hi how can I help you?" Janet the lady at the front desk asked. "My wife was fine when I woke her up but this afternoon she looked sick." Will told her. "Alright, just wait there." She said as she called a nurse. "Is there a chance she could be pregnant?" I heard the lady ask. "Byron." I whispered before closing my eyes.

*William's P.O.V.*

"Is there a chance she could be pregnant?" Janet the lady at the front desk at the hospital asked. "Byron." Bella whispered before closing her eyes. "Bella." I said panicked. "Bella please wake up." I said and Janet ran out and got us help. "What's her name where is she from?" Janet asked me. "Her name is Bella Byron and she's from Charlotte North Carolina, we are here for NASCAR, I'm in the Xfinity series." I told her. "Ok and could she be pregnant?" She asked again. "Yes, but her doctor told her theres a chance she couldn't get pregnant because the last time she didn't get pregnant and we didn't use protection." I told her. "Ok thank you please wait in the waiting room, and please fill this out." She said handing me a clipboard and a pen.

I sat and waited for what seemed like forever. "William Byron." Janet called. "Yes?" I asked almost running to her. "This is nurse Evelyn." She said. "Hi, I'm Bella Byron's nurse, are you two siblings or married?" She asked. "Married." I replied. "I'll bring you to her." She said so I said thank you to Janet and we started the walk. "So Bella's doctor told her she can't have children and you two are only nineteen but we did more test and she can not have children, but she is almost a month pregnant so we want her at home and resting the whole pregnancy." She told me. "I'm a NASCAR driver I'm almost always traveling." I said. "You'll have to have other people to support you she should stay home." She replied.

"She would go crazy." I replied. "With a pregnancy like this, we think she should stay in bed for the remaining eight months." Evelyn told me. "Have you told her?" I asked. "No we wanted you to, you are her family and we don't know how she would react." Evelyn said so I went inside. "Hey Bella." I said. "Will am I alright?" She asked. "Yes baby girl." I replied. "What's going on?" She asked me. "Listen, your doctor she was right you can't have children." I told her and her face turned sad. "So?" She asked and I grabbed her hand. "Somehow you're pregnant." I told her and she became confused. "I can't get pregnant but I am pregnant?" She asked. "Yeah so the doctor and nurse they want you to stay home and rest for the next eight months." I told her.

"What I can't I have to be there for you." She said. "I'll call and text but you need to stay home with your parents." I told her. "But I need to be around you what if something happens and you're a thousand miles away." I said. "I'll be home as soon as I can then, but please listen to the doctor." I told her. "We have to tell our parents, and I'd most likely stay with them the whole time but why was I so sick?" She asked as the doctor walked in. "I am Dr.Warren." She said. "Did she request a female, I should have said that from the start." I said. "It's no worries you must be William." She said. "I am, why did she get so sick?" I asked.

"Because she is pregnant, that was not morning sickness, or good for that matter, that was your body trying to fight off the embryo, since you can't get pregnant your body doesn't know what it is and thinks it's going to harm you so judging by today I would say your baby is going to be premature." She told us. "How premature?" Bella asked. "I can't say for sure but from this you won't be full term I'd say between twenty eight and thirty three weeks." She told us. "Will I be in the hospital a lot?" Bella asked. "It depends on what your body does, I'll give you some time alone." She answered and then she left the room. "Will what do we do?" Bella asked while I sat beside her careful not to hurt her or do anything. "I don't know, do you want to try to have this baby?" I asked her.