Dancing and Rain Delays Chapter 13

"Bella, it's race day." Will said jumping on me. "Will be careful." I said swatting him away. "My sweet child." He said showering my face with kisses. "William." I said laughing. "Ok I'm done." He replied before pecking my lips then laying beside me. "Are you ready?" I asked. "Of course." He replied. "And breakfast?" I asked. "Made pancakes." He replied. "Awe you really are the best." I told him before getting up eating then getting ready. "Ok Bells, I'll be back for you and my fire suit in a bit." He said. "Alright, I will be here." I replied kissing him then he left. I heard knocking not long after and I knew it was most likely Emerson. "Hey Bells." She said walking in. "Hey Emers what's going on?" I asked.

"Cole went somewhere so I came here." She said. "Seems right." I replied. A little while later she went to the garage area while I cleaned up around the RV a bit. "Bells darling I'm back." I heard while I was in the bedroom. "In the bedroom." I called. "What are you doing?" He asked walking into the bedroom. "Cleaning." I replied sticking my head out from the closet. "Sitting in the closet?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied getting out and kissing him. "How are you?" He asked changing into his fire suit. "Good, he's gone and I'm sad but I can't do anything." I told him hugging him. "I know sweetheart." He replied holding me close. "Well should we go get you to qualifying?" I asked looking at him. "Uh yeah of course." He said.

"Should I change?" I asked looking at him. "N-n-no don't." He replied kissing me. "If you're good tonight." I whispered before leaving the bedroom. "Are you coming?" I then asked putting shoes on. "Oh uh yeah babe I'm right behind you." He said before coming out of the bedroom. "Alright come on." I said and we left to the garage area. "Alright are you ready?" Dave asked Will as I found a place to sit. "Of course I am, I have this one to cheer me on." He said before they left. "He's starting third." Dave said walking up to me. "Oh that's amazing." I replied watching the car pull in. "Starting third." Dave told Will. "Only have to pass two spots to get to first." Will replied as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Do you want to go to the hauler?" Will asked me. "Yeah." I whispered. "Ok." He whispered back then we went to the hauler. Will sat on the couch and I sat on him cuddled into his chest. "My sweet little marshmallow." He said hugging me. "My giant teddy bear." I replied hugging him. "What should we do?" I then asked. "I have an idea." He said making me stand up then he got up and turned on a slow song and we started to dance. "We still never had a prom." I said resting my head on his shoulder. "I was thinking about that and I decided why should we, we can just dance whenever we want." He replied. "Yeah that's a good reason not to." I replied. "I'm so happy I have you around." I told him. "I'm so happy I have you around." He replied kissing me.

"Will come on drivers meeting and intros." Dave said walking into the back of the hauler. "I'm coming." Will replied and he kissed me before they left. The crew and I got to pit road to wait for Will and Dave, which Dave came a little while later then we saw Will in the truck doing the intro lap. "It looks like it may rain." I said to Dave and Will. "Hopefully it stays away." Dave replied. "Yeah I want to race." Will said. Pre race stuff started after everyone lined up. "Do good." I said hugging him. "I always will." He replied before kissing me. "Get a win for my grandpa." I said when we pulled away. "Oh yes of course." He replied then he got into his car and I went to the pit box.

"We are stopping after eleven laps." Dave said. "Look at the rain." I replied. I was handed an umbrella then Dave helped me off the pit box and I waited for Will. "Well this hasn't really happened before." I said when he came to stand with me under the umbrella. "Nope it hasn't." Will replied. "I love to watch you race but I also love time with you." I said kissing him. "I love spending time with you too." He replied taking the umbrella from me so he actually had room to stand. After a while of everyone standing around talking and watching fighting waiting for things the officials called the race to tomorrow. "Hey, Will my comment from before the race will have to wait to tomorrow since we don't know who won." I told him.

"That's fine." He replied. "I'm going back to the RV, I'll see you later if you stay to watch the fight." I told him. "Ok, I'll try not to make too much noise when I get back." He replied before kissing me and I went to the RV and one of the pit crew members decided to walk me back so nothing bad happened. "Thank you so much." I said. "Anytime, Will would be a mess if anything happened to you." He told me. "Yeah we've been together for so long." I replied hugging him. "I'll see you tomorrow." He told me. "Yeah I'll see you tomorrow." I replied before I went into the RV and he left. I changed and got into bed falling asleep.

*Will's P.O.V.*

"I'm going to head back to the RV, Bella's more than likely asleep and I'm kind of tired myself." I told Justin. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow." He replied. "Yeah, you'll see the back of my car on the track." I said before going back to the RV. All of the lights were out in the RV which told me that Bella was asleep so I made sure to not wake her up while getting changed then getting into bed then carefully pulled her close to me put an arm around her then fell asleep dreaming of winning tomorrow.