Who To Tell Chapter 16

"Mom, dad, Dana, Bill we have some news." I said when we got home. "Ok what's going on?" Dana asked. "We also need your help after we tell you the news." Will told them. "Ok you have our full support." Bill said. "I'm pregnant." I told everyone. "What?" My mom asked. "I know that's what I said in the hospital." I replied. "Tell us what happened." My dad said. "I was sick during the race and Will took me to the hospital after and they told us I was sick because my body thought the embryo was going to harm me and was doing something to protect me." I told them. "And the doctor she saw said the baby is going to be twenty eight to thirty three weeks premature." Will told them. "Where do we come in?" My mom asked. "I can't travel during this pregnancy, I need people to take care of me when Will's racing." I told them. "We will all help you." Dana told us.

"Thank you." I said and we all hugged. "This is going to be a really scary journey more so than when I was carrying you." My mom said. "I know and if the baby doesn't make it we will be heartbroken but we have to try, no matter what I have to try." I told them. "Have you thought about the name, like it meaning miracle or blessed or something like that?" Dana asked. "Actually yes, I want the name to mean blessed since we were blessed with a biological child." I told them. "Prince Bennett." I then said, I have my heart set on the baby being a boy already. "If we have a boy he can be prince Bennett, whatever you want, and if we have a girl her name can be Miracle." Will said. "Already down to two names." Bill said.

"I've been thinking about names for a while and I like the name Bennett, we can give him the nickname double B." I said putting a hand on my stomach. "Please make it you have so many people who love you already and you have a bright future with us." I said before we prayed for a safe and healthy baby in nine months or when he comes. "We better go home." I said looking at the time. "Alright let's get going." Will said as we hugged our parents and went home. "You do realize we have a fifty fifty chance with this baby." Will said taking my hand. "I know." I replied. "And if this baby doesn't make it, Bella I know you and you'll be devastated." He said. "That's why we need to keep faith William." I replied.

"Yes but we need to talk about what to do if the baby doesn't make it." He replied. "We can worry about it if we come to it." I told him. "Bella we have to talk about this now." He said. "Byron just let me have this." I said raising my voice. "If that's what you want." He said. "I'm sorry Will." I whispered to him. "I get it babe I'm sorry I was pushing it." He replied and we went to lay on the couch when we got home. "I can't believe my best friend is pregnant, and I'm the father." Will said in the middle of TV watching. "I know I can't believe I'm pregnant and my best friend is the father, I've always thought about what if this happened one day and we may not get to meet our child." I replied. "I'm sorry I made you mad but I know you and with your grandpa, who knows what could happen with our baby." He told me. "What gender do you want?" I asked him. "I want a boy too, it would be fun." He replied.

"I'm sorry I called you Byron." I said, when we were growing up whenever I was mad at Will I would call him Byron and it seems to have not gone away. "It's what you do when you're mad with me, and I was pushing something that I shouldn't have." He replied. "It's already a touchy subject." I said. "It is for me too." He said. "Let's go to bed." I said yawning. "Whatever you want." He said and he carried me to bed. "I can still walk Will." I said when he put me on the bed. "I know, I was wondering when you have your next doctors appointment." He said. "Monday, you wanna come?" I asked. "I just wanted to know, I'll start coming after." He replied. "That's fine." I replied as we got ready and went to bed.

Monday came and Will left for the shop while I got ready for the day. "Bella, you're back what's going on?" My doctor asked. "Well you told me I couldn't get pregnant." I started. "Yes why are you?" She asked. "Yeah I am and the doctor in Daytona in the hospital told me I was pregnant and I was sick because my body doesn't know what my embryo was and was trying to get rid of it." I told her. "Awe Bella, well I'm going to tell you you can't travel with Will all the time but maybe once a month, or go just for the race on the day of the race." She told me. "The other doctor told me I couldn't at all." I said. "As long as you have people with you, I say why not go." She replied.

"Thank you, so I'll be coming here for a while now." I said. "Yeah, but if you were sick so early you're going to deliver early." She said. "Twenty eight to thirty three weeks." I said. "Did the other doctor say that?" She asked. "Yeah, I'll be a month next week." I told her. "So I'll see you again next week." She said. "Yeah we get to see a baby we all thought would never come, mine and Will's blessing." I said. "Yeah for the first time, congratulations Bella." She said before I said bye and I left to make an appointment for next week then left to JRM.