One Year Chapter 27

September tenth came around and I wanted to do something special for Will so I texted a few of our friends supplies to get while he was out doing something and they all came and set everything up. "Why did we have to do all of this?" Lisa asked. "We've been married for a year, our first wedding anniversary." I replied. "Oh my gosh yes it is, congratulations Bella." Lisa said hugging me. "Thank you, I'm surprised we got this far without anything major happening, besides a baby." I replied. "Yeah he's a good kid, I'm happy you two finally got together." She replied before they all left. "What's all of this Bells?" Will asked. "Do you know what today is?" I asked him. "September tenth, a year after I married my beautiful wife, it's our wedding anniversary." He said before giving me a teddy bear flowers and chocolate.

"Willy B this is so sweet." I said holding everything. "I thought you'd like all of it." He said before a nurse came in with a vase and she put the flowers on the table beside me. "Would you like to dance?" Will asked after the nurse left. "Of course." I replied so he helped me up and we slow danced to a playlist he made. "I love what you did to the room, who did it?" Will asked. "Lisa and the others." I replied. "They are great friends." He said. "They really are." I agreed as I put my head on his shoulder. When the last song, which was our wedding song was done I got back into bed and we snuggled on the bed talking about our time together. So Bells, was this a nice anniversary?" Will asked. "Yeah, makes up for the anniversary of when we started going out." I replied. "Well hey, neither of us realized when that day came but we know this day." He replied kissing the tip of my nose.

"The day I became a Byron." I said looking at my ring. "The day that made me the happiest person ever." He replied holding me close. "I can't wait until we are back home with our little bundle of joy." I said. "Me neither, I'll have my two most favourite people back home." Will agreed. "Now what are we doing?" I asked as out families walked in. "Spending time with the people who brought us together." He replied as everyone found chairs, it luckily was only our parents and Kathryn. "Congratulations you two, who would have thought that Bella and Will would have gotten married a year ago." My mom said. "It's crazy." Dana agreed. "I'm so happy to have everyone here." I said looking around at everyone.

"We're so happy to have everyone here, without everyone in this room Bella and I wouldn't have decided to get together, we wouldn't have gotten married a year ago today or have a baby on the way." Will added taking my hand. "To everyone in the room." I said raising my invisible glass. "To everyone in the room." Everyone else said. "And baby Byron." Kathryn added. "Yes of course baby Byron." I replied. We talked with our families until visiting hours were over and our families left. "I have a surprise." Will said. "What?" I asked. "Come on, I talked to a nurse and we can go." He said carrying me out of the room. "What are you two doing?" My doctor asked us. "We are going for a walk." Will replied setting me down.

"Really?" She asked us. "Of course, I wouldn't take her out of the hospital on our wedding anniversary without your permission." Will replied. "You got married a year ago today?" She asked us. "Yes we did." I replied resting my head against Will. "Do you have something planned Will?" The doctor asked. "Well kind of but just a walk." He replied. "Go do something fun you've been married for a year that's longer than some people." She replied so Will took me to the truck and he drove us somewhere. "Where are we going?" I asked as we drove out of town and I was freaking a little until we turned onto the road that leads us into the forest a few minutes later. "Why are we coming here?" I asked him. "Do you remember when we use to come down here in middle school?" He asked. "Of course." I replied smiling at the thought. "The very first time?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied.

*Will's P.O.V.*

"Do you remember when we use to come down here in middle school?" I asked Bella. "Of course." She replied smiling at the thought. "The very first time?" I asked her. "Yeah." She replied.

"Hey Bella, I'm going down to the forest after school do you want to come?" I asked my best friend after walking up to her at the start of lunch. "Sure Will." She replied smiling. "It's just going to be us two." I told her. "We've been hanging out just us since we were two Will." She replied before going to lunch. "Yeah we have." I said watching her leave. My friends came up and we went to lunch catching up with Bella and the other girls. At the end of school we met at the front doors. "Ready?" I asked her. "Of course." She replied so we went to the forest. "What did you want to do here?" She asked me as we sat on one of the fallen trees. "I just thought we'd take a break from everything, school can get crazy and I know you Bells." I replied looking at her and falling in love with the girl beside me.

Strands of her long blonde hair falling in her face and her green eyes looking out into the rest of the trees. I moved the hair out of her face and she moved closer to put her head o my shoulder. "Would you like to dance?" I asked her turning on our playlist of slow songs. "Of course Prince William." Bella replied so we danced. When the thrid somg was done we sat down and just talked about school, I wasn't really into the gossip but Bella liked to talk about it and I would lend an ear to her so she can talk to someone. "Will, you're staring and it's a little creepy." Bella said taking me out of my trance staring at her. "I'm sorry Bells, would you like to get out of here princess?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure a long walk home." She said smiling. "Yeah more time for us to talk, like we need it." I said so we set off back home.

We got to the spot I wanted to take her and sat on a fallen tree like so many years before. "The very first time we came here in middle school when I moved the strands of hair from your face, that's when I fell in love with the girl next door, the girl I had hung out with since we were two that we can remember." I told her. "When you were staring at me that day, you had a hint of something in your eyes, I was always wondering what it was, it was love you had a hint of love when you looked at me, I fell in love the last time we came here." She told me.

*Bella's P.O.V.*

"Come on Bells." Will said as we walked to our secret spot in the forest by our school. "You know, I think this is the last time we can come here." I said. "Yeah with school ending, and us going to high school, have you decided what school to go to or have your parents picked out the school?" He asked me. "We'll most likely stay together next year in terms of school." I replied. "Yeah, like we have a choice." He replied smiling as I got lost in thought of kissing him. 'I'm in love with this boy' I said that night when I was home and watching TV in my room watching some romance movie.

"We should have told each other sooner, just imagine that." Will said wrapping his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. "I like it better this way, what if we broke up and this never happened." I replied. "You're right, none of this may have happened if we gotten together earlier." He replied. After an hour of us sitting and talking about the future we went back to my hospital room.