It Was Coming Chapter 12

"I'll be back for lunch." Will said before walking towards the door. "I'll have something ready." I replied before he left leaving me to watch TV. "Bella are you in here?" I heard my friend Stella ask walking into the RV. "In the bedroom." I yelled. "What are you doing?" She asked looking at me. "Uh, nothing." I replied looking at her. I am currently in one of Will's shirts just laying in bed. "You saw him like not that long ago." She said. "Yeah but I still miss him." I replied. "I kind of feel the same way with Liam." She replied sitting on the bed. "I get lonely a lot without him, we've been hanging out and having playdates since we were two, this isn't weird." I told her. "What did you two do yesterday?" She asked.

"We went to the beach, he threw me in the water and we took a walk and watched the sun set." I told her. "Awe so cute." She replied smiling and I showed her the picture Will took. Stella has been my friend since grade school, she moved to Daytona in the middle of high school and she always camps at the track when NASCAR comes around. "Babe I'm back." Will called from the door. "In the bedroom, Stella's in here too." I called back. "What are you doing?" He asked walking into the bedroom. "Did you miss me again?" He asked sitting beside me and hugging me. "Yeah." I replied. "Hey Stella." He then said looking at her. "Hey Will." She replied.

"Have you heard about last year?" I asked. "No, I haven't really been keeping up I've been busy with work." She replied. "Right yeah, Will and I are married now as of September last year." I told her. "Awe I always knew you two would get married but at eighteen?" She asked. "Yeah." I replied before getting a call so I went into the living area. "Hello?" I asked into the phone. "Bella oh thank goodness you picked up." My mom said. "What's going on mom?" I asked as Will walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me as Stella sat on the couch. "Bella, your grandpa, he's held on for this long but he passed away." She told me. "Oh my gosh." I said leaning into Will.

"He's seen you married, that's all we could have hoped for, say hi to Will for me and we will see you when you get home, oh and don't worry, we will make sure you're home for the funeral." She told me. "Alright thank you bye mom tell dad I say hi." I said before we hung up. "Will." I said wrapping my arms around him and crying. "Bells what's going on?" He asked. "M-m-m-my momm." I said crying. "Is it your grandpa?" He asked and I shook my head yes. "He's not ok is he?" Will asked. "N-n-n-no." I said. "Is he gone?" Will carefully asked and I held on to him tighter and I shook my head yes. "Bells." He said hugging me. "I'll see you around the track later." Stella then said before we said bye and she left.

"Bella, sweetheart I feel so bad little marshmallow." Will said hugging me as close to him as he could. "He's really gone now." I said burying my face against his chest. "Hey Bells, it's ok how about we go lay in bed." Will said. "Yeah I'd like that." I replied so I stepped on his feet and he slowly moved to the bedroom. "My mom says hi." I told Will. "Your mom is the best." He replied and I smiled sadly at him. "He's gone yeah and everything will be different but at the same time it was his time to go and you'll be back to being Bella in a little while." Will told me. "Thank you Will." I said resting my head on him. "Anytime my dear." He replied kissing my head. "I'd be a mess with out you." I told him closing my eyes. 

"And I'd be a mess without you." He replied before I fell asleep. I woke up later alone and confused on where Will went. "Bella are you awake?" Emerson asked walking into the RV. "Yeah, you know Will and I should start locking the door who knows if someone crazy is going to come in." I said when she walked into the bedroom. "Yeah most likely." She replied sitting on the bed. "Will told us what happened." She said moving so she could hug me. "We were so close and now he's gone." I said. "Yeah, I don't know how that feels but Will Cole and I are all here for you." She told me. "Oh thank you Emers." I said hugging her back. "What do you say we go see the boys." She then said. "Yeah, I want to see Dave too." I said so we went to the garage area.

"Hey Dave." I said when I finally got to Will's garage. "Hey Bella, how are you?" He asked. "Could be better." I replied shrugging. "Yeah we heard about the phone call." He said hugging me. "Yeah, with Will Cole and Emerson I'll be ok." I told him before hugging him. "It's alright Bella." He said hugging me. "Just as bad when you found out he was in the hospital." Dave said. "How didd you know?" I asked. "Will told us everything about it." He said. "Oh ok well then yeah it is." I replied pulling away from him. "Babe, you're around." Will said when he got out of the car to talk to Dave. "Yeah darling, Emers talked to me." I told him. "Oh well I'm glad you made some friends." He replied hugging me.

"I'm going to go see Cole." I said before kissing Will and going to Cole's spot. "Cole." I said hugging him tightly. "Hey, don't hurt him too much, that's my job." Emers said joking around. "Eme." Cole whined when I let go of him. "Not sorry." She replied before hugging me. "I think we should go on a double date, I mean we haven't done it yet and its been a while." I said to them. "Yeah of course we do." Emers replied smiling. "I'll have my people call your people." I said before I went to find Will. "Hey prince." I said wrapping my arms around Will. "I found my princess." He replied lifting me over his shoulder and we went back to the RV. "Isn't this your castle?" I asked as we were going inside. "Why yes, maybe some time you can show me your castle?" He replied. "Yeah." I said smiling.