Indy News Chapter 18

"Are you going to come to Indianapolis with me?" Will asked. "I will but if I do I'm not going with you until the Glen." I told him. "That's fine." He replied hugging me. "Hey, I was wondering." I said. "Alright let's hear it." He replied. "I know we are so early in my pregnancy, but if you win this weekend, I want us to announce that I'm pregnant." I told him. "That's an amazing idea, let the race decide when we tell." He said smiling. "I'm glad you feel the same way." I told him kissing him. "But you're a month along." He then said. "I know, but with a pregnancy like this might as well let the fans know, if we were adopting, I'd wait until the end of this trimester." I told him.

"We can tell everyone then hope and pray that everything is good and everyone could pray for us." He said. We packed Wednesday night and left to the track the next day. "Can we tell Dave at the garage, we can tell the whole crew." I said. "Yeah sure, whatever you want to do I'm here to love and support you and I'll support our child if we get to meet the baby." Will told me. "You really are the best." I said hugging him tightly. "I try for you." He said as we went to get a rental car and then went to the track. "Indianapolis." I said as Will parked the car. "Our first time here." Will said. "I'm excited, from last year you have a good chance to win this weekend." I told him. "Lets go see Dave." Will said taking my hand. "Yeah." I replied so we went to his garage.

*Will's P.O.V.*

"Dave can we talk?" I asked him. "Of course what's up?" He asked. "Can we talk to the whole team?" Bella asked. "Yeah." He said before getting everyone's attention and then standing around Bells and I. "When Bella was sick, that wasn't just her being sick, we talked about when to tell everyone and she said we should tell everyone now." I started. "When I was sick, it was my body trying to fight off the embryo, I'm around five weeks pregnant and I decided everyone should know now because I shouldn't be pregnant so I always have a chance that the baby won't make it." Bella told everyone close to crying so I hugged her. "Wait, Bella the girl who's doctor told her she can't get pregnant for some reason is pregnant?" Dave asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Oh my gosh." Dave said hugging Bells. "At any point we may need support because of the baby." I said taking Bella's hand.

"If Will wins this weekend we are going to tell everyone the news, if he doesn't win we need this a secret until twelve weeks." Bella said. "We will." The team said then they all went back to work on the car. "I'll be back." Bella said before going off to most likely talk to Emerson and Cole. "So, theres a chance you could be a father." Dave said after a while. "I can't believe it, but I also feel so bad because there's a chance we will never meet the baby and with Bella, that's going to be heartbreaking for her." I said. "Just be there for her, and make sure she listens to the doctor and make sure she rest a lot." Dave told me. "I will, I'll be there for her no matter what, after she told me she couldn't have children I was there for her as a shoulder to cry on." I told him. "That's good, she's lucky to have you around even if you're always traveling." Dave said. "She's my lady, I'd drop everything for her." I replied. "You're amazing." Dave said before we started to talk about the car and what not.

*Bella's P.O.V.*

"Cole, Emerson I have news that we need to keep between us, I know I'm only five weeks but I'm pregnant." I said smiling. "Oh my, but the doctor." Cole said. "That's why you were sick." Emerson realized before hugging me. "I can't wait to see my best friend's baby." Cole said. "Who knows?" Emerson asked. "Me, Will, our parents you two and Will's team, if Will wins this weekend we are telling the world." I said. "If there's a chance you're going to lose the baby anyways why not." Cole said. "Exactly." I replied. "Well have you thought about what to do if the baby doesn't make it?" Emerson asked. "I don't want to." I replied. "We know you don't want to but it's better to know what to do in case." Cole replied. "I will, I'll be talking to Will tonight." I said before we all said bye and I went to go find Will.

"Willy B, what's going on?" I asked walking into the garage and jumping on him. "Bells be careful please." Will said and we went to eat lunch after I got off his back. "Cole and Emerson told me that we should talk." I said when we got to the RV. "Ok about what?" He asked as we started to make lunch. "What to do if baby doesn't make it." I replied quietly. "Yeah, good you finally decided to talk about something we may not be able to avoid." He replied. "I want to bury the baby if it doesn't make it out alive." I told him. "That's fine." He replied. "I want a small gathering before the burial but not a funeral." I told him. "That would be a beautiful thing." He replied. "I'm glad you agree." I said.

The next day we went to the garages for practices and we had a picnic for lunch. "This is different." I said sitting down. "I thought a new race track we should do something new." He replied. "It's nice we should do things like this more." I replied. At the end of the day we went back to the RV and just hung around the RV so that I could take it easy.