Final Cup race of the season 35

"Are you ready?" Will asked walking into the bedroom. "What are you doing?" He then asked, I was currently trying to pick out an outfit still so I was laying upside down on the bed in my under clothes looking at outfits. "Help me." I said getting up and pulling him to the bed. "I like this top." He said. "Bennett's not going to let me wear it." I replied. "Ok then not that top." He replied before handing me a dress I haven't seen before. "What's this?" I asked looking at him. "I talked to some people around the track and they told me you may want some maternity clothes now, I have gift after gift for you for the next couple of weeks and don't say no." He said kissing me. "You were crowned champion last night I won't say no." I replied changing into the dress.

"I love it who picked it out?" I asked. "Me, I went out and went shopping for you." He replied. "You did?" I asked a little confused. "The store worker helped a bit." He replied. "But you did it." I said before hugging him. "Anything for my lady." He replied kissing me. "What are we doing?" I asked. "I thought we could hang out outside, it's almost as beautiful as you." He said. "Will, you're too sweet." I replied. Will talked about the championship a little while later for the Xfinity fanbase and I made funny faces at him the whole time making him laugh while he was recording. "Really Bells?" He asked looking at me when he was done. "You look cute when you smile and when you pout and you're just cute in general." I replied leaning over and kissing him. We went home soon after the race ended and Martin Truex Jr became 2017 champ.

"Can I keep my trophy in your hospital room?" Will asked before I looked at him with a confused look. "Is that a no?" He asked looking sad. "I'm offended you had to ask that." I replied. "Great." He replied kissing me. "I love seeing all of your trophies." I replied as we got back to the hospital and checked in. "You two are back what happened this weekend?" My doctor asked. "Will is the Xfinity champ." I said pointing to his trophy. "Congratulations William." She said. "Thank you, Bella is very proud." He replied. "I am." I said smiling and taking his hand. "Great." She said before leaving. "I am beyond proud of you." I told him hugging him before sitting on the bed. "How's the baby?" I asked the doctor when she came back into the room.

"He's healthy, that's all we can ask for." She replied smiling. "It is." I replied as Will sat beside me. "How's Anna?" I asked taking his hand in mine. "She's good I mean you did just see her yesterday before mom took her home." He replied. "True but she's my baby girl." I replied bringing his hand to my lips and kissing it. "You're so beautiful." He said looking at me. "You're so handsome, my handsome man who I love more than anything until this baby gets here." I said. "Then our little man will be just as handsome and you'll love him as much as me right?" He asked. "Of course." I replied smiling. The days went by fast and soon enough it was Will's birthday.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I yelled when Will walked into the room. "Thank you so much but you have to be quiet." He replied kissing me. "It's not a problem, I love you." I replied kissing him again. "You're so beautiful, come on we're going on a birthday walk." I said so we left the room and went for a walk. "Little marshmallow I love you so much." He randomly said intertwining our fingers. "I love you so much Willy." I replied bumping his shoulder and he did it back making us both laugh then I let go of his hand and ran ahead, him running after me. "Gotcha." He said wrapping his arms around me and stopping me from moving. "You did." I replied then we went back to the room and our parents were there with the room set up for Will's birthday.

"Happy twenty birthday baby." I said hugging him tightly. "Thank you, thank you everyone here." Will said pulling me close to him. "You're our family, anything for family." Mom said hugging him as well as dad and his own parents. We ate pizza and cake and he opened presents, saving mine for tonight. He left with our parents because he was going to hang out with our friends. "My birthday gift?" He asked sitting beside me. "Of course." I said I wanted to mess with him so I just kissed him then smiled at him. "That's the present?" He asked pulling me close to him. "Yup." I said kissing him again. "I know you you're messing with me babe." He said. "Yeah I am." I replied so I got his gift. "My number one racer and father to my baby boy." He read the cup. "Where did you get this?" He then asked.

"I got it made by one of our friend's mom." I replied. "It's the best thank you I love it and you and baby Bennett." He said kissing me. "We love you." I replied hugging him. "This is my favourite birthday to date being here with you and Bennett growing." He said. "Is it?" I asked taking his hand. "Yeah of course then Bennett will come  and we'll have a baby with us." He said. "Yeah, when Bennett comes we'll have so much fun with him." I said. "You me and a baby, imagine that." Will said putting his head on my shoulder making me put my hand on my stomach. "I know, Will and Bella married and with a child on the way." I replied. "Everyone thought we would end up this way." Will said. "Yeah, I'm so happy we told each other how we feel." I replied. "Me too, I have the most beautiful lady I've ever seen as my wife and the mother of my child." He said kissing me and we watched movies until we both fell asleep in the hospital bed.