Gender Chapter 30

When Will was done talking to Dave he took my hand and we started to walk to his truck so we could get back to the hospital. "You have next weekend off." I randomly said. "Yeah, it was going to be a surprise." He replied. "Why?" I asked. "You've been all 'me me me' lately so I decided to do something for you." He told me. "I'm sorry I've been all 'me me me' lately." I told him. "Personally I don't care about that it's nice to be wanted, you're afraid to lose me right now and I think that's nice." He said. "Really?" I asked. "Of course little marshmallow, I love you and I never want to leave you, having you not want me to leave makes me feel better because I'm not the only one who doesn't want to leave." He told me helping me into his truck then we went back to the hospital.

"How was it?" My doctor asked when we got back. "It was fun I got to see my friend I only see at races." I replied. "That's good how did Will do?" She asked. "Sixteenth." He replied. "Oh that's not so good." She replied. "It's not but the car was fast." I told her as I got back into the bed. "It was." Will agreed sitting beside me and she left. "I can cuddle with you until work Monday." Will then said making me smile. "Yeah you can." I said moving so he could lay beside me. He held my hand and I intertwined our fingers moving to get comfy which made Will kind of laugh. "What?" I asked when I found a comfy spot almost completely on top of Will. "You're so strange but I love watching you, you're perfect to me." He said kissing the end of my nose.

"Willy B." I said when I woke up and he wasn't around. A few minutes he walked back in with two trays of food. "Hey princess Bells." He said placing the trays on the table then sat beside me. "Hey prince Will." I replied then we started to eat. When we were done Will put the trays outside the door and came back to cuddle with me. "The nurse told me to leave the trays out there." He told me pulling me towards him. "That's nice." I replied laying on him. "I want a kiss." I said looking at him and puckering my lips. "You're too cute." He replied kissing me making me smile. "I know I'm cute, you tell me all the time Will." I replied resting my head on his chest. "This bed is so small can I got home?" I asked him after a while.

"I don't think so." He replied. "I don't feel good." I told him. "What's the matter?" He asked moving us around so I was sitting up and he was standing. "I don't know Will help." I replied and he ran out of the room after pushing the button for someone. I woke up with stuff attached to me and I couldn't move. "Will?" I questioned before I felt a hand holding mine. "Bells, you're ok you're just on bedrest until twenty eight weeks." He told me. "No races?" I asked him. "Not for you." He replied. "What's going on?" I asked. "They are monitoring the baby, oh do you want to know the gender?" He asked. "They know?" I asked. "Yeah when they were checking everything they had to do an ultrasound and they saw the gender." He replied.

"Did they tell you?" I asked. "No, they just told me when you woke up to ask you if you wanted to know, I don't care if I know or not." He replied. "Can you still cuddle with me?" I asked him. "No I can't." He replied. "I want to know." I told him then he pressed the button to get a nurse. "Hi Bella." The doctor said when she walked into the room. "Hi, you know the gender?" I asked. "Yes I do." She replied. "I want to see the baby." I told her. "We can do that." She replied so she brought the ultrasound machine in and showed us the baby. "It's a boy." I said in surprise. "That's why you're having so much trouble with the pregnancy." She told us. "He sure is yours Will." I said taking his hand.

"Yeah, wait a minute, hey." He said looking at me. "You're just as bad as him Willy B." I told him. "Yeah this isn't as bad as you little marshmallow." He replied kissing my hand. "Hey." I replied pouting at him. "It's ok you're still my favourite person." He said kissing me. "Good." I replied pulling him closer to me. "Bennett William Byron." I said looking at the ultrasound. "Bennett William Byron, I love the name." Will said making me smile. "Can we get the name of the baby on the ultrasound?" Will asked the doctor. "I will for you so his name will be Bennett William Byron?" She asked. "Yes, blessed determined protector Byron." I said using his name meanings.

"His name meanings actually fit together perfectly hes a blessed determined protector." The doctor said. "He is." I replied putting a hand on where he was. Monday came and I let Will go to work with no problems and my parents walked in with Will's parents. "You're happy today." Mom said noticing. "Yeah, I want to tell you why with Will here." I said. "We can come back later but now we are here to talk." Dana said. So we talked until they left to go do stuff for work and what not then came back after Will came back. "So you two know the gender?" Bill asked. "We do indeed, Will you tell them." I said holding his hand. "Bella is having a boy, Bennett William Byron." Will said. "Our son." I said smiling.

"Darling that's great." My mom said smiling and she gave me a hug along with Dana. "A grandson we can get into racing." Bill said. "Nu-uh no way is my son racing, he's not following in his dad's footsteps." I told them. "It could be a family tradition the first boy gets into racing." Dad said. "No Bennett is staying with me." I told them. "Doing what being a house child?" Will asked as our parents left. "What do you mean Bennett isn't racing?" He asked as soon as the door closed clearly mad. "Have you not seen me this whole pregnancy, I'm not being pregnant with Bennett and then having more chances to lose him not after what I've been through with this pregnancy." I told him.