The Garage Chapter 8

"Hey Will." Bella said walking into the garage area. "Hey Bells, what's going on?" I asked. "Just came to see you." She replied hugging me. "That's fine, practices were good hopefully we have a good car for the race." I told her hugging her back. "Good we need good cars for you to win." She said resting her chin on my chest and looking at me. "Yeah, I gotta get wins for my team and my girl." I replied kissing her. "Ok William, we are all done here." Dave said. "Alright thanks Dave we'll see you later." I replied walking out with Bella. "Let's go see Cole." Bell then said after I said bye to my team. "Hey Cole, Emerson you're back." Bella said hugging them both.

"They are just friends Will, he's just looking out for her, and since they don't have feelings for each other she can tell him anything and she doesn't really care if he gets mad, but she cares about you too much for that." Emerson told me when Cole went to show Bella his car. "I know that, and I'm so glad she has Cole around, keeping things bottled up isn't good especially not her, there's things about her that I try to make sure she's alright even if she doesn't tell me things and it takes a while, we've been keeping the secret of liking each other for a long time and everything's gotten better from there." I replied. "She's lucky to have you, I just wish things were different for Cole and I." She replied.

"It will work out you two are only nineteen although Bella and I are only nineteen too." I replied. "Yeah, but you two are already married." She said. "Because her grandpa was sick, she wanted him to be here when she got married she was the only one I can see myself old with and now she will be." I said. "Thank you for being there for me last year with Cole." Emerson said hugging me. "No problem, I was just doing for Cole what he does for me." I replied hugging her back. "Cole, we gotta go." Emerson said when she pulled away from our hug. "Oh yeah, bye Bella bye Will." Cole said before he said bye to his crew and they left. "Come on Bells, let's go back to the RV." I said taking her hand in mine.

"Yeah we can watch TV and relax." She replied and we went to the RV. "Do you feel better?" I asked pulling Bella onto my lap. "Yeah I feel a lot better telling you everything." She replied before kissing me. I deepened the kiss and then brought her into the bedroom. "My sweet sweet Bella." I said pulling her to me while she was sleeping the next morning. "You're so beautiful, never leave me please my baby girl." I whispered kissing her forehead. I got ready for the day and went to the garages. "Hey William." Dave said as I walked in. "Hey Dave." I replied before we started to talk about the car.

*Bella's P.O.V.*

I woke up the next morning and got dressed and ready for the day then went to go see Cole and Emerson. "Hey Cole, Emerson." I said hugging them. "Hey Bella what's going on?" Cole asked. "Nothing just came by to say hi and wish you luck in qualifying." I replied. "Thank you Bella." Cole replied. "You two can call me Bells, Will has a special nickname that only makes sense between us." I told them. "Ok we will Bells." Emerson replied. "Gotta go find the husband I'll text you guys later." I said before they said bye and I found the nine crew. "Hey Bella, Will's busy doing work." Dave said. "That's fine I just came by to say hi, I have things I want to do." I replied.

"Alright, well I have no clue where that boy is like I said before he's busy." Dave replied. "Tell him I came by." I said before going to find a coffee shop to eat at. "Hey babe." I answered Will calling. "Hey baby girl." He replied. "What's going on?" I asked. "I'm sorry I was busy when you came by, you know the track life." He replied. "I understand completely it's your job." I replied. "You will make it back to the track for race stuff right?" He then asked. "Of course I swear I didn't leave this time sweets." I replied. "Alright Bells I love you but I gotta go for qualifying." He said. "Get the pole babe I love you." I replied before I hung up. I finished my drink and then went back to the track just in time for qualifying to finish.

"The boy's starting ninth." Dave said seeing me walk up to him. "Top ten that's good." I replied. "I would have done better if you were here." Will said wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek. "I don't know, I don't think I'm your good luck charm." I replied. "I do, I do better when you're around, trying to impress you." He said before moving his head to rest on my shoulder. "I'm very impressed then babe." I told him. "I know." He replied before throwing me over his shoulder and started to walk away from his crew after yelling he would be back before the race. "Where are we going?" I asked as he rushed towards the RV's. "To our RV, I have some things I want to take care of." He replied and we got there in record time. "What are we," I asked before he pulled me into the bedroom. "Really Will?" I asked he gave me the puppy dog eyes and I couldn't say no to him.

"You gotta go boy." I said pushing Will out of the bed, or at least trying to. "Can't give me a few more minutes?" He asked. "No, I'm coming with you now get dressed so I can." I said and he finally got out of bed and got dressed in his fire suit. "Go wait for me." I said before he left the room and I got dressed.