Michigian and Iowa Races Chapter 10

Pre race stuff started that Saturday and I was excited. "Do good." I said pulling Will to me. "I always will." He replied kissing me. "I hope today is good." I whispered finally letting him go and letting him get in his car. I went to the pit box and got up waiting for the cars to go. "Come on baby pass him." I yelled near the end of the race. I was standing on the pit box hoping that Will would be able to pass Hamlin for the win. "Will's finishing second." Dave said and I smiled. "That's a good place finish." I said. "Yeah, he actually almost passed him too." Dave replied. "That's my boy." I said then got off the pit box and waited for him to be done his interview.

"Willy." I called before running up after I got over pit wall and hugged him tightly. "Hey little marshmallow." He replied kissing me. "That was amazing babe." I said. "Thank you Bells." He replied resting his forehead against mine. "Oh Willy, I think we should go back to the RV and hang out for a little bit before we go home." I whispered. "Yeah I think that would be amazing." He replied taking my hand then we were off. "I can't wait for next weekend, we will be in Iowa." Will said when we got home that night. "Just got home and you already want to go to the track, I feel the same way." I told him. For the week I took care of Anna and went to the shop with Will and hung out with some friends until we left Thursday morning for Iowa.

We got to the track and I went to go see Cole and Emerson. "Hey where's Emers?" I asked when I only saw Cole. "Family things, it's good." He replied and I sat beside him. "Do you want to talk?" I asked him. "Yeah sure thanks." He replied so he told me what was going on between him and Emerson.

*Will's P.O.V.*

"Hey Will." Dave said when I walked into the garage. "Hey Dave." I replied. We got into detail about the car when Dave started to smile and I felt someone wrap their arms around me and buried their face against my back and I noticed the ring. "Hey Bells." I said putting my hands on hers. "How'd you know?" She asked. "Your ring, you know how sure I had to be that this was your ring?" I asked her. "No." She replied. "I saw the ring and the first thing I thought of was 'she's going to love this ring' and as soon as I saw it I bought it." I told her bringing her hand to my mouth and kissing it. "I do love it, as much as I love you." She replied making me smile. I took her hands off of me so I could turn around and hug her.

"You're so beautiful Bella." I said kissing her. "And you're so handsome William." She replied. "What do you say we go find some lunch." I said. "That sounds amazing." She replied taking my hand and we went to go find something to eat. When we got to the RV that night we got ready for bed and got in bed I laid on my side looking at Bella while holding her hand. "Hey Bella I have a question I've been meaning to ask you." I said. "Ok." She replied looking at me. "When did you decide to start wearing your ring?" I asked her. "The day after I found out I may not be able to have kids." She told me. "So you decided to wear your ring?" I asked her.

"Yeah, to give me some indication that I'll still have a family, even if my babies won't be blood." She told me. "Awe Bells." I said kissing her cheek. "I also wanted to start wearing it again because I love you and I'm never going to stop." She said. "You're the best." I told her. "You are too Will." She replied smiling. "Get some sleep, we have a long day tomorrow." I told her letting go of her hand and pulling her close to me so I could fall asleep.

"Will." I heard waking up. "Babe wake up." Bella said and I opened my eyes. "What?" I asked her looking at the time. "I wanted to spend time with you." She told me. "We spend time together all the time." I told her. "So?" She questioned. "Good argument Bells." I replied kissing her. "So I have a feeling you're going to win tonight." She told me.

*Bella's P.O.V.*

"So I have a feeling you're going to win tonight." I told Will while we were laying in bed the morning of race day. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah of course." I replied. "With my guys working really hard on the car I can see a win happening and with second last weekend." He replied. "Your team is amazing along with your driving." I told him. After a while of us laying around Will got ready for the day and left for whatever while I slowly got ready and brought his fire suit to his hauler. "None of the other driver's wife's or girlfriends bring their fire suits to their hauler." Dave said walking back to where I was in the hauler. "I want to be helpful, and we've been doing things like this for each other it's normal for us." I replied.

"You two were made for each other." He told me. "Yeah I think so." I replied smiling at the thought of him then started to play with my ring. "Bells?" I heard Will's voice call from outside the hauler. "Willy?" I asked him before he came into the back of the hauler. "Willy." I said hugging him. "Bells." He replied hugging back. "I'll come get you for qualifying." Dave said leaving us alone. "You are looking as beautiful as always." Will whispered. "Awe William you're such a cutie." I replied kissing him. "I try for you, you're amazing." He replied hugging me. "Thank you, you're amazing too." I replied resting my head on Will's shoulder. "Let's qualify William." Dave said walking into the back a little while later.

"What are you doing?" He asked looking at us. "I got bored." I replied. "So you decided to turn around so your head is hanging off the couch?" He asked. "This is my Wife Bella, you get use to it after however many years it's been." Will said joking around. "It seems like it, you're not fazed by it." Dave replied. "Don't get dizzy." Will told me before they left. After a few minutes I decided to take a nap on the couch. I woke up when someone sat on me confused on what was going on. "Bells, we're done I'm starting P6." Will told me, and he's the one who sat on me, no surprise there. "Why are you sitting on me?" I asked him. "I don't know, you were sleeping I didn't want to wake you." He said.

"And you thought oh if I move her she may wake up but if I sit on her she won't?" I asked him. "I wasn't thinking and I wanted to sit." He replied laying on me. Driver's stuff was about to start so Will went with Dave and I went with everyone else. "Hey Morgan." I said walking to Christopher's pit box. "Bella." She said hugging me and I hugged her back. "What have you been up to?" I asked. "Nothing much, what about you?" She asked. "I can't have children." I replied. "Oh Bella I'm sorry I know how much you wanted children with Will." She said. "Yeah but besides that I've been good." I told her. "Tell Will I say good luck." She said. "Tell Christopher I say good luck." I replied before I went to Will's pit stall.

"Morgan says good luck." I told Will. "Well that's nice." He replied. "Yeah, so we are going to win tonight." I said. "Of course, well at least I'll try for everyone." He said kissing me. Pre race stuff started and we stood in a line until it ended. "Do good." I said hugging him. "I always will." He replied the kissed me. He got into the car and I put up his window net then went to the pit box. "Here we go, a truck regular with the pole and we are starting sixth." I said sitting beside Dave. "Yeah, let's go." Dave replied. "William Byron is going to win it." The announcer said and I jumped up and cheered. "He won." Dave said. "I knew he was going to win, I had a feeling." I said getting off the pit box I went to victory lane to wait for Will after I watched his burnout.

He did his interview and as soon as it was finished I ran up, jumped on him and kissed him. "I'm so proud baby." I said when he wrapped his arms around me. "I couldn't have done it without the crew at the shop, the crew here and especially you baby girl." He said. "Especially me?" I asked him. "Yeah, without your support who knows what I would have been doing in the trucks last year and cars this year." He replied. "Awe Will, you're so sweet." I said. "This is for us." He said. "Can't wait for later." I whispered to him before he finally put me on the ground. Then the pictures started.