Don't Listen Chapter 26

Thursday came and Will was off to Road America where he started the race and finished it 6th then at Darlington he once again started 6th and finished 5th, of course every chance he got when he wasn't with me he would FaceTime me or call me or even text me when he could which was nice. "Hey Bells how are you?" Will asked. "Better, I wish I could leave." I said. "Yeah well the doctors say we don't want to chance it now, they gave you chance after chance and baby didn't want to listen, already a trouble maker like us." Will joked. "Two troublemaking parents why would the child be any different." I said pulling him to me then kissed him. "Little marshmallow." Will said when we pulled away.

"Too bad we can't go home." I said to him grabbing his hand. "Yeah it is." He replied lacing our fingers together. "Well now I'm stuck here and you'll go home to an empty house. "What do we do about Anna?" He asked. "She's with our parents." I replied. "Oh ok." He replied and I knew he was confused. "I told my mom if anything else happened I knew you'd want to be here with me so I asked if she would watch Anna and then your mom walked in and she said they both would." I told him. "Do you think Anna would be happy about our little human?" Will questioned. "When our little human is old enough they can play together, but when baby Byron comes no she won't." I replied. "Unless she loves baby Byron." Will said. "Yeah unless she loves baby Byron." I agreed.

*Will's P.O.V.*

"Bells sweetheart, are you awake?" I asked her. "Yeah, I can't sleep." Bells said. "You shouldn't worry if you are, everything will be fine Bells." I told her. "Shouldn't you be asleep?" She asked me looking at me. "Yeah but I want us to be at home cuddling." I replied. "Go to bed." She said and I knew she was smiling. "You too." I replied wrapping an arm around her then I fell asleep. "Will, William are you awake?" I heard Bella ask while poking me. "Now I am." I replied sitting up. "Good, I'm hungry." She told me. "I'll be back." I told her kissing her and then going to find her something to eat. "Nurse, my wife Bella in the prenatal wing needs food." I said. "I'll get a tray of food to her." She said before I gave her the room number then went to go get myself some food then went back to the room.

"Will, look food." Bella said looking at me when I opened the door. "Yeah I see my queen, I just ate that's why I was longer than I needed to be." I told her sitting beside her. "I can't wait to be done with this pregnancy I want to be home." She told me when I sat beside her. "I can't wait to have you and the baby home with me." I replied kissing the side of her head. "Yeah, having baby Byron with us at home." She replied. Thursday came and once again I had to go to Richmond for the race. "Make sure baby Byron is good." I told her kissing her after the nurse left since she gave me an ultrasound picture of baby Byron. "Leaving so soon?" She asked looking at me. "Don't give me that face." I said kissing the end of her nose. "But you just got here." She said taking my hand. "I'll be home before you know it sweets, three days." I replied bringing her hand to my lips and kissing it.

She finally let go of my hand and I made my way out of the hospital after talking to her doctor for a few minutes. "Hey Will." My mom said when I met her at the airport. "What's going on?" She asked pulling me into a hug then I realized I was tearing up and some were spilling from my eyes. "I hate leaving her, and being stuck in the hospital I can tell it's changing her." I told her. "Bella's going to be fine she's a strong girl, also we have Anna this weekend." My mom replied. "Alright, that will get my mind off of her a bit." I replied as we went to Richmond.

*Bella's P.O.V.*

"Hey mom." I said when she walked into the room. "Bella, Will's parents took Anna with them this weekend." She told me. "Alright that sounds good." I replied smiling at them. "What's going on?" I asked when I noticed them acting weird. "Your mother lied about your twin." My dad said walking in with someone who looked like me. "What?" I asked so confused. "I'm, uh not your biological father, your mom and dad broke off the engagement and broke up and so your dad took Alice and your mom got you." He told me. "What?" I asked again as a strange man walked in with a girl who looked almost exactly like me but you could clearly tell us apart. "Alice?" I questioned. "Yes and you're Bella." She replied before coming over and hugging me. "Why is Bella in here?" The man asked.

"I'm pregnant with baby number one." I told him. "But you're nineteen." He replied. "I was sixteen dad." Alice told him. "It just kind of happened, in a couple of weeks I'll be in my second trimester." I told him. "Are you keeping the baby?" He asked. "Of course I am." I replied. "Bella, this is your biological dad David." My mom said. "Hi." I said. "Hi, so I'm going to have another grand baby?" He asked. "Yeah, we don't know the gender but we are hoping Bennett Byron." I told him. "Byron sounds familiar." My dad said. "Dana and Bill Byron, parents of William Byron born the same year as the twins." My mom said. "Oh yes, your best friend the person who introduced you to Chad after you decided to break off the engagement." My dad said which once again left me confused.

"So you kept on lying about everything?" I asked my mom. "Well not really lying we just made stuff up and kept things from you." My mom told me. "Wait until Will hears about everything." I said before I got a call and it was none other than Will. "Hey babe, too bad you left when you did, I'm looking at my twin and biological dad." I told him. "Wait what really?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm confused about everything Willy." I told him. "I wish I was there with you, I'll be there when I can sweets I love you but I have to go now." He replied. "Yeah ok I love you." I replied before we hung up. "That was short." My dad David said. "It usually is when we saw each other not so long ago." I replied as my parents left the room leaving me with dad David and Alice.

Will started the race at Richmond sixth and ended seventh then the next week at Chicagoland he started eighth and due to mechanical issues ended up thirty third.