Chapter one (Loui)

Louis Kramer, the oldest of the Kramer family, woke up late that day. His blonde hair swooped over his brown eyes in wavy locks, matted with sleep. As he yawned, those same brown eyes teared up. He laid there for a few more minutes before finally sitting.
He wouldn't say he had anything important to do that day; because he didn't. Well, mostly didn't. He had to keep his two sisters out of trouble like he did every day.
The Gem Sisters, Topaz and Jasper, were Loui's two younger siblings. Jasper was undoubtedly the more feminine and refined of the two, but both sisters shared similar traits. Blonde hair, blue eyes, friendly and kind. Perfect wives some would say besides their rambunctious tendencies. That was a reoccurring theme. And it was Loui's job to keep that from happening.......I never said he was doing a very good job at it.
The young and dashingly handsome son of the Kramer house rose from his bed. He yawned once again and began to dress himself. His body was just fully covered with clothes when he heard a gentle and shy knock at the door. Opening it, his lips curled into a warm smile at the sight before him.
It was Rose, the family maid. Her strawberry blonde hair was tied up like it usually was and her fragile and soft hands were holding each other in front of her waist. She looked up at Loui, her eyes gentle and meek. "Ah, hello Rose, good morning, how are you?" He smiled stupidly, seeming to forget proper....well anything really, while he was around her. Oh the way he felt when he was around her. The soft fuzzy feeling that we've all felt in our life at least once. That feeling is called love, and Loui was feeling it for Rose.
"Master Louis, your father asked to see you in his study. I apologize if I was intruding....." she called him by his real name.
"Oh? Did he say what about?" The tall male leaned on the door frame.
"I'm afraid not....." she looked at him apologetically. He smiled to assure her that it was alright.
"I'll just have to see then! Thank you, Rose."
"Of course, Master Louis." She nodded her head and started dainty walking down the hall. He stared after her and shut the door to his room.
A few minutes later he went into his father's study. Benjamin Kramer sat in his chair behind the large mahogany desk. "You wanted to see me?" Louis shut the door behind him.
"Yes my son. Please sit." He gestured to the chair. Whenever his father made him sit, he knew it was serious. He sat in the chair across from his father, his stomach in knots. "I'm sure you're aware that our finances aren't that great....." He began. Oh no. This talk again. Louis had heard it a million times and he expected to hear it a million more.
"I am...." he sat up, shifting uncomfortably in the chair.
"I've...been talking with other men at city council.....and....I'm sorry son but...I'm going to have to marry you off...."
"W-what?!" Loui's eyes widened. His heart sank.