Chapter five (Loui)

Topaz placed her hand on the small of Loui's back, straightening it. He immediately stood up straight, his shoulders back and his chest puffed out. "Rose will you bring me a stack of books please?" Topaz asked.
"Yes of course...." Loui watched as the maid walked over to the bookshelf to fetch the books. The light from the window gave Rose's hair a golden glow, causing Loui to blush. He stood there, utterly mesmerized by her ridiculously good looks. Her tight and toned body. When she turned away she was round in all the right places; it was a pleasant sight.
     He snapped out of it when Topaz waved her hand in front of his face. "Hello? Earth to Loui!"
"H-huh?! Oh! Sorry....." He cleared his throat. Rose gave Topaz the books. She climbed onto a desk and placed them on Loui's head. He wobbled.
"Keep your posture!" Topaz ordered. He did as told.
     The rest of the day went on like that. Topaz taught him how to speak, to eat, to walk, and even to sleep. Sleep. Something he would not be doing that night. As he sat up in his bed, staring out at the moon which lit his room dimly, he tried to focus on just that. Rose usually plagued his mind at this time of day, and he wanted to get over her as quickly as possible in order for this marriage to work out. Sure he would rather be married to her, sleep with her every night, touch her soft face, and even father her children, but there were more important matters at hand. He was marrying this mystery girl for his sisters. He let out a long sigh, trying to keep Rose out of his mind, but every thought in his brain drifted to her. When you're madly in love with someone that tends to happen.
     After about another hour of sitting in the luminescent light of the moon, he decided he'd had enough. He stood and wandered out of his room, heading for the balcony that overlooked the small garden by the house. Once there, he leaned on the rail, putting all of his weight on it. The chilling air of night refreshed him, and helped clear his mind. He hungrily scooped in puffs of air and closed his eyes, standing in the moonlight.