IMAGINE: Aramis proposing to you

| IMAGINE for @supernaturalgirl3191 |

     You walk across a cobblestone rode in Venice, your basket bumping against your hip. "Y/N!" Aramis calls. You stop and turn towards his voice. You smile as he jogs to you. He stops by your side and gives you a smile. For a long moment, both of you just stare at each other, neither of you making a move. Aramis and you are in love with each other.

     Aramis finally chuckles and shyly looks away. "I need you to come with me." He says softly, gently taking your hand in his.

     "Where are we going to go?" You ask.

     Aramis looks at you, a hint of a smile on his lips. "You'll see." He whispers.

     You smile. "Lead the way, Aramis." You tell him.

---
     Aramis leads you across a grassy field. The wind ruffles the grasses and blows your hair back from your face.

     Aramis looks at you with so much love that it sends your heart racing. "It's just over this hill." He says, squeezing your hand. You walk up the hill and then stop once you're at the top. You blink in surprise and gasp softly. There's a field that's covered in beautiful, colorful wild flowers.

     "This-this is beautiful." You whisper. "How come I've never seen this before?" You ask Aramis.

      He smirks at you. "I've done a good job hiding it." He answers. You roll your eyes and laugh.

    "Come on." Aramis prompts, tugging your arm. Together, you walk down the hill and then into the wildflowers. You continue to walk until you're in the middle of the field. You smile with delight and inhale the sweet smell of the flowers, your eyes fluttering close.

     When you open your eyes, you find Aramis kneeling, looking up at you with hope and love through his tear filled us. He's holding a thin silver band in hand. You gasp. "Y/N, I love you so much. I've always loved you—ever since we were children. I always knew I could never love another, but you. I want to forever claim you as my own before another man does." Aramis says, his voice cracking. He sniffs as a single tear falls down his cheek. He smiles up at you. "So Y/N, would you do me the greatest honor of being my wife?" He asks softly.

     Your chin quivers as you blink back the onslaught of tears pooling in your eyes. You let out a laugh mingled in with a sob and start nodding. "Of-of course." You say, grinning.

     Aramis lets out a sigh of relief and stands up. You fall into his arms, hugging him tightly. His arms go around your waist and he pulls you tightly against him. You laugh again.

     "I'm so happy. I never thought I could be this happy." You sigh.

      Aramis cradles the back of your head and pulls his head back to look at you, smiling uncontrollably. "I can't wait to make you this happy for the rest of our lives." He says softly.

     You smile. "I love you." You tell him. Aramis bends his head down and kisses you deeply.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!