IMAGINE: Aramis and you falling in love

| IMAGINE for @twag53 |

Rain pours through the bars of the cage you're locked in. You lay down on your side, curled up in a ball, as the water penetrates your white coat. You're a wolf Changeling. You were running through the forest for fun when you came across the village hunters. They captured you and threw you into the cage. If they knew you are also a human girl, they'd burn you at the stake for being a Changeling, for being different. You'd rather be put in a cage then be burned so you want to remain in your animal form for as long as possible.

     You let out a loud whimper. Your eyes catch movement from four figures coming close to you. You jump up and get down low, letting out a deep growl. "What is that? Is that a dog?" You hear one of the them ask.

     "Is-is that a wolf?" Another exclaims. He runs close to the cage. You stare at his handsome face as he stares back at you with kind eyes.

     "Aramis, get back here! She might attack you!" One of his companions warn.

     "Relax, Porthos. She's just scared." Aramis says. "D'Artagnan, Porthos, Athos, come closer. Look how magnificent she is. She's beautiful."

     Look at the marking on her head." D'Artagnan comments.

     Athos comes closer and kneels beside the cage, gazing at you. There's a strange familiarity about him. "That marking..." He trails off and squints.

      "What is it?" Porthos asks.

     Athos gasps. "It looks just like my family's coat of arms!"

     "Athos, that's ridiculous. How could a wolf have your family's coat of arms marking on her head?" Porthos snorts.

     "I don't know." Athos replies distractedly.

     "Well, I don't know about you three, but I'm not leaving her here. I'm setting her free." Aramis says, moving to the lock.

     "Wait, no." Athos protests. All of you look at him, but he only looks at you. "We take her with us. Something seems very familiar about this wolf. I can't put my finger on it, but I feel like I know her." He whispers.

     Aramis smiles. "Then we take her with us." He gingerly unlocks the cage and opens the door. He clicks his tongue. "Here girl, come here." He coos, holding his hand out. You slowly walk forward and sniff his hand. He barely breathes. Finally you nuzzle his hand. He smiles and gently pats your head. "That's a good girl."

      "Come on, we better go before anyone notices she's missing." D'Artganan says. The five of you move out. You walk next to Aramis, feeling a peacefulness and love coming from him. It warms you.

      You don't trust the rest of them yet to turn into your human form. You feel Athos's eyes on you. You can't shake the feeling that you know him–which is ridiculous because you're never met him or seen him in all your life. You don't like the way Porthos looks at you— like he thinks you're going to pounce and kill one of them any second. You like D'Artagnan. He seems nice enough.

     You look up at Aramis and, if you were in your human form, you would smile so widely. Aramis looks down at you and offers you a smile. He rubs your ear and you lean into him.

That night all of the men settle around a fire in the forest. You stand awkwardly off to the side, not really sure what to do. Aramis sits down and pulls some bread out of his sack. He's about to take a bite of it when he looks at you. He smiles and whistles. "Come here, girl." He says, holding the bread out. You walk towards him and take a small bite out of the bread. He rips off a chunk and gives it to you. "Eat the whole thing, it's okay." He says. You sit down and eat it.