IMAGINE: Meeting Luke on a plane

| IMAGINE for @captaingaston |

     You rest your head against the seat, taking a deep breath. This is your first time ever flying in an airplane and you're nervous. Really nervous.

     "It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay." You whisper to yourself, trying to calm your fluttering heart. The plane hasn't even taken off yet, but you're low-key freaking out.

     "Excuse me." A man says, moving in front of you to get into the window seat next to yours.

     You push yourself against your chair to make room for him. "Sorry." You mutter.

     "Ah, no, don't apologize." He says, sitting down. He looks at you and smiles. Your heart stops. He's handsome—very handsome. And very familiar looking. You squint slightly.

     "Do I know from somewhere?"

     The man laughs softly—a beautiful sound. "My name is Luke Evans."

     Your eyes widen. "The actor Luke Evans?!" You gasp.

     "In the flesh."

     "Oh my goodness."

     "You have me at a disadvantage. You know me but I don't know you."

     "My name is Y/N." You tell him with a smile.

     He shakes your hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

     "You as well!" You grin excitedly.

     A voice over the speakers tells everyone to get their seat belts on. Soon, the plane starts to move. You quickly put yours on, your heart rate picking up again. You rest your head against the headrest and squeeze your eyes shut. You clutch the armrests.

     "A-are you okay?" Luke asks worriedly.

     You shake your head. "No." You whisper. He gently puts a hand on your shoulder and you look at him. He looks concerned. "This is my first time flying and I'm really nervous." You croak out.

     "D-do you want me to hold your hand?" Luke asks gently, innocently.

     "Please." You beg with relief. He slowly slides his hand into yours and you're immediately comforted by it. "Thank you." You sigh.

      He smiles at you and gives your hand a squeeze. "We should make conversation so you don't solely focus on flying."

     "Good idea."

     "So, Y/N, why have you never flown before?" Luke asks, his hand still in yours. You smile and start your conversation.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!