Half On A Baby (1)

Y/n stood at the stove slowly stirring the gumbo she was making as it simmered.  Her boyfriend would be over any minute and she wanted to make something good for him. Woody wasn't the best cook, although he'd argue with anyone that he was, and Y/n knew he'd be starving after filming one of his skits all day. He was never one for taking too many breaks, he wanted to get things done then and there while the mood still struck him. She respected that but she also wanted him to be healthy which caused her to nag him about eating when he should.

She turned the stove off and pulled the hot, buttered rolls from the oven just as Woody walked into her apartment.

"Awww man! Somethin' smell good as hell in here, baby!" She heard him before she saw him as usual. He appeared in the kitchen with a big grin on his face as he walked towards her.

"How you doin', beautiful?" Woody asked before pecking her lips and pulling her into a hug.

"I'm great, babe. How are you? How was filming?" She asked, casually wiping her lip gloss from his lips and taking his hat off his head. Woody chuckled. He knew she didn't like him wearing his hat indoors, unless it was a part of his ensemble, so he liked to pick with her and keep it on just to see the slight irritation in her eyes. He thought it was so cute.

"Filming was good. I'm hungry as hell though. What we got here? You cooked for ya man?" He cheesed peeking into the pot. He stared at her for a few seconds with a goofy grin.

"Stop it." Y/n laughed.

"You do love me." He nodded.

"I mean it's a strong like." She said playfully rolling her eyes and waving him off. Woody smiled.

"Yeah but you love dis DICK!" He shouted, thrusting his hips towards her.

"Gon'!" Y/n laughed pushing him away from her before grabbing two bowls from the cabinet.

"Go sit yo' goofy butt down." She motioned towards the living room couch. Woody kissed her cheek and smacked her butt before doing so.

.

.

.

"Lies, fairytales and fallacies! A Christmas Story is THE best Christmas movie, hands down!" Y/n exclaimed. They were sitting on the couch only half-heartedly watching Elf...that happened to be airing in mid-March. This struck up a debate about holiday movies, which Y/n absolutely loved.

Woody smacked his lips and shifted the toothpick he had been chewing on. "That movie was alright but this shit here?" He pointed to the tv. "This is comedic gold as far as Christmas movies go, which makes it waaay better than A Christmas Story."

Y/n's eyes widened. "3 years and I had no idea you would betray me like this." She said with exaggerated shock. Woody's head fell back as he laughed.

"Your poor future children." She shook her head as she went to the kitchen to put the leftover gumbo away.

"My kids gon' be good, girl whatchu talkin' bout?" He yelled to her.

She scooped the last of the gumbo into a plastic container then put the pot in the sink.

She felt Woody's arm around her waist then his chin on her shoulder.

"Babyyy..." He sang lowly, swaying side to side, making Y/n sway with him.

"Hmm?" Y/n continued rinsing dishes.

"When you gon' gimme a baby?" He smirked and kissed her cheek. He began caressing her stomach with his thumb.

"Here you go." She chuckled, slightly rolling her eyes. In the past year, baby fever had hit Woody like a ton of bricks and he had no shame in letting Y/n know that he was more than ready to be a father. Y/n wanted to have kids, with no one but Woody but she wasn't as ready as he was. She still had things she wanted to do before being a mom. Woody, on the other hand, felt he could still accomplish his goals as a dad. Which he could. Y/n felt that even the best dad's still didn't do as much as a mother when it came to raising kids. Her parents showed her that. She wasn't 100% ready but she wasn't 100% against it either.  If it happened, so be it but she wasn't really in the planning stage.

"I'm foreal. When we gon' have some lil' Woody's and Woodesha's running around?" He tightened his grip around her waist.

"Uh-uh! Not Woodesha's! Babe, nooo!" Y/n laughed hysterically.

"Woodette's?" He wiggled his eyebrows making her laugh more.

"Ok you know what? We gon' work on these names."

"Fair enough...but when we gon' work on this baby though?" He pressed burying his face into her neck, planting soft kisses. Y/n bit her lip trying to keep her composure. She knew what he was doing and she was not giving in tonight....hopefully. They both knew Woody's lip were a drug to her.

"When the time is right, babe." She squeaked as he nibbled on her neck.

"Mmmhm, when is that?" He mumbled before biting her neck then licking and sucking.

"Wheeen we buy a...house....a-and get married." She stumbled, feeling herself weakening in his grasp.

"You know I'm already on that." He kissed her jaw as his hands found their way to her thighs, gripping close to her center. He slowly grinded his dick against her ass.

Y/n exhaled as her hands gripped the counter top. Her inner self was fighting hard to resist him but if things went his way tonight, she'd be pregnant.

"You know we'd make beautiful, chocolate babies." He whispered in her ear before kissing it. Y/n knew that already. She had dreamed of what their kids would look like. His complexion, her eyes, his nose, her smile. They'd be gorgeous. Just. Not.Yet.

"They'd never want for anything. You'd never want for anything." Woody's voice was deep and intense now as he turned her to face him. Gently holding her face in his hands, he gazed into her eyes with all seriousness.

"I'd be a great father and an amazing husband. I only want that with you though." He looked from her eyes to her lips then back to her eyes before pulling her into a passionate kiss. His hands gripped her ass, pressing her closer to him so she could feel his arousal.

'Mothafucka' Y/n thought to herself as she wrapped her arms around his neck. His plump lips devoured hers as his hands explored under her shirt finding their way to her breasts. She moaned against his lips as he pinched her nipples. Woody knew she was extremely sensitive. He loved it. His free hand moved down to the seat of her black leggings, massaging her core through the fabric. She was getting wetter by the second.

She was like putty in his hands but she cursed herself knowing just how this night would end.

.

.

.

Part 2? Yes? No? Maybe so?