Half On A Baby (2)

"Oh my gooood!" y/n moaned loudly, gripping her legs tighter around Woody's waist as his strokes got deeper.

"Tell me it's mine." He whispered in her ear. He thrusted harder making her scream. She moaned louder, trying to find the words he wanted from her but she only managed to grip the pillows next to her.

Woody glared at her, snatching her hands and pinning them above her head.

"Tell me!" He demanded, slamming his dick into her.

"Oooh shit! It's your, baby!" She sobbed in pleasure. Woody had her right where he wanted her. He wanted nothing more than to spend his life with Y/n and be the father of her children but tonight....he was HER daddy.

He put her legs on his shoulders and stroked harder and deeper inside her making her beg in ecstasy.

"Pleeease, baby!" She cried. He teased her with his slow strokes as he sucked on her neck.

"Please what?" He smirked at her.

"Fuck me faster, babyyy." She whined, struggling to free her hands from his grip. Woody laced his fingers in hers and pecked her lips.

"You gon' have my baby?" He growled, keeping his strokes slow and steady. He wouldn't be able to keep this tease up much longer. He wanted to tear her up.

"Wood-" 

"Who?" He slammed into her once more.

"Fuck! Daddy!" Y/n screamed. It drove her crazy how long he could tease her.

"Good girl. Now, answer me." He sat back on his knees and fucked her while his thumb quickly rubbed her clit.

"Yeeeees!"

"Yes, what?" He gave a guttural chuckle before speeding up his strokes.

"Yes, I wanna have your baby! Shit!" She gave in, biting down on her bottom lip as she closed her eyes, enjoying every stroke. He enjoyed seeing her in pleasure but he wanted her to see him bust inside her.

"Nah, open them eyes. Look at me, baby." Woody ordered, gripping her hips so he could fuck her harder.  She did as told. She could see the determination in his eyes. He was on a mission to get her pregnant. At this point, Y/n had no objections.

He leaned down, pressing his chest against hers while he slipped his tongue into her mouth. Woody moaned feeling her walls tightened around his dick. She was ready to cum but he was nowhere near done.

""I feel you baby, you wanna cum, hm?" He spoke,  grabbing her neck. Y/n couldn't hold it anymore. Her back arched as she screamed out, pressing his hips closer into her, desperate to have him as deep inside of her as possible.

"Come on this dick, girl. " He grunted thrusting faster. Like clockwork, Y/n's legs shook and her breathing became jagged as her juices coated Woody's dick.

"Fuck." Woody grunted as his thrusts became faster and sloppier. He couldn't hold back any longer.

His hand tightened around her neck as he fucked her recklessly.

"You gon' have my fuckin baby." He growled before releasing inside of her. Y/n moaned feeling his dick twitch inside of her. He slammed inside of her three more times before collapsing on top of her.

They stayed that way for a while with Woody softly kissing her all over her face while gently rubbing her hair. He wanted to make sure every drop of his cum made it inside of her.

Woody finally laid next to Y/n and pulled her over to him, resting her head on his chest. She had draped her arm over his stomach.

"Baby..."

"Hm?" Y/n mumbled. She was almost asleep.

"Imma be a daddy." He whispered, running his fingers up and down her arm

"We'll see." Y/n laughed before falling asleep.

Aaaaand done

😳 (scurries away)