Trouble (2)

Yooooo so I come back and I'm almost at 1000 reads. Yall are magnificent! I, on the other hand, am a shitty person. MY apologies for the delay on the update but I've really been sick as hell and have had no motivation to write any kind of sexy stuff. I've legit been sick for like 3 weeks now. The universe tryin to take me out, yall smh. but aaaaanywho. Here's a little something something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n laid across her bed with her Statistics notes and textbook scattered around her. Music blared from her stereo as she flipped through her book. Was this the most effective way to study? Of course not but she was taking full advantage of having the house to herself for 4 days. Her aunt and cousin were away for her cousin's cheerleading completion and nothing gave Y/n more satisfaction than being able to play her music at ear splitting volumes and walk around in nothing but a tank top and panties.

"Snack break." She mumbled as she jumped up and skipped downstairs to the kitchen. 

"My auntie is not heeeere. Go the fuck awaaaaay." Y/n softly sang as she went to see who was knocking.

Her core twitched when she saw his face. Trouble. He had a sly smile on his face, waving three pieces of mail in the air. They'd had other encounters since their first one but none were as intense; Y/n was a little disappointed about it. The way he handled her played in her mind ever since and she was officially shook...and a honestly, hot and bothered.

"Got some of yo' mail, shawty." He licked his lips, eyeing her bare legs. 

Y/n rolled her eyes, crossing her legs as if that would stop him from looking.

"Well give it here." She slightly rolled her neck.

"There you go bein' rude." He laughed, shaking his head. Y/n was getting fed up with him laughing at her....but he did look good.

"Yep, there I go and what you gon' do?" She spoke, fully aware of her words. He had teased for the last time. He was either going to show and prove or get the hell on. Before she could roll her neck, Slim's hand was around it and he was pushing her into her house. He slammed her against the wall and pinned her with his body.

"What I tell you bout that shit? Huh?" He growled, harshly slapping her thigh. Y/n let out a moan.

"Guess it's time for that lesson." Slim whispered in her ear before burying his face into her neck biting down. Y/n whimpered. She could feel her temperature rising as he squeezed her thighs, sure to leave bruises. She tensed up when she felt him playing with the waistband of her shorts. Slim felt it and eased up a bit. A feeling of shame washed over her but she quickly pushed it to the back of her mind. She was grown and if she wanted to fuck a drug dealer, she could...right?

"You talk all'at shit now you scared." He chuckled. "You want me to stop?" He massaged her pearl through her shorts, knowing she wanted him to keep going. Y/n stared into his lust filled eyes then to his plump lips. She could easily tell him to stop and that'd be that but he had teased her so much, she'd explode if she didn't find out if he could back up his big talk. He was bad for her, no doubt but she had grown to like it. Two weeks after meeting him and she craved this man.

She shook her head no before pulling him into a deep kiss. Slim lifted her up and wrapped her legs around his waist, letting her feel his hard dick against her center.

                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yo' pretty ass betta sound off too." Slim wasted no time putting her on all fours on the living room couch after snatching her bottoms off, leaving her pussy completely exposed to him. He slapped her ass hard, sending a loud SMACK echoing through the living room. Y/n's loud moaning scream was music to his ears.