The Sober Up (2)

Woody groaned as the bright sun shined on his face, rudely waking him. He rubbed his eyes then his whole face trying to wake himself up fully. His body felt like jello. He checked the time by looking at the red watch on his wrist. 12:20pm.
Dawg I'm dyin'! God please don't let me go like this. That's the last time I party with this hyper nigga Keith....I'm lyin' but it's gone be a while before we hang again. He thought as he groaned in discomfort. His head was pounding and his stomach was growling. He tried to turn over but stopped, feeling a body pressed against his.
Should've known I'd end up here. He thought as he looked over at Y/n sleeping. He tried to get up slowly but quickly laid back down when he started feeling dizzy. He sighed deeply as he lazily pushed the blanket off of himself and Y/n.

"Put it...back." She demanded in a groggy voice. He looked at her.

"I thought you was sleep." He whispered.

 "You,of all people, know I'm a light sleeper. Blanket me." She said never opening her eyes to look at her friend. He started to pull the cover back over her but stopped.

"Hol' up. How was I last night?" He slurred. He really couldn't remember much after getting in the Uber.

"You were you." She stated trying to grab the blanket, only for Woody to tighten his grip on it.

Y/n sighed and opened her eyes. He wasn't going to let her go back to sleep until she gave him a recap so she wasn't even going to try.

"You was a hot ass mess, bruh. A whole damn mess." She shook her head, rubbing her eyes and turning on her back to get a look at him.

They stared at each other before Y/n spoke.

"You look like death."

"No shit." He croaked, thumping her forehead.

"AND....you got a horrible case of zactly breath." She continued, covering her nose.

Woody frowned. "The hell is that?" Covering his mouth to check his breath. He grimaced.

"Uh huh, it's when ya breath smell zactly like ya ass." She smiled satisfied with her joke.."Go fix that, sir."

"That was triggity trash, man." He sighed, shaking his head and rubbing his eyes again. He chuckled at how funny SHE thought she was.

"Says the man who says shit like 'triggity trash'." She looked at him teasingly before getting up.

"Traaaaash." He dragged out, pointing at her. "You're irritating." She laughed and mushed his face.

"You betta quit before I throw up on this nice couch." He warned with a weak smile. He clearly had a hangover but it wasn't as bad as he'd anticipated.

Woody watched Y/n as she stretched, letting out a long yawn. He squinted at her, trying to recall a part of the night where she was half naked.

 He squinted at her, trying to recall a part of the night where she was half naked