(Sings off key) Tell Meeeee What Ya Want (reader feedback)

Me all day today:

I'm just out here in the world stressin' and PMS'in so I got daggers for everybody and they mama

I'm just out here in the world stressin' and PMS'in so I got daggers for everybody and they mama. My kids at work coulda caught these hands today, you hear me?! But I kept cool and my day flew by. Aaaanyway I've got a couple short stories in my drafts waiting to be finished and published. I'm calling them short stories now cause my detail oriented ass can't write 3 paragraphs of nothin and be done lol. I need part 2s  ok? I gotta make up The Who, what, why, when, and how lol.
Those couple I have  are good and on the way but here's where I need you guys.
I've got some ideas for more imagines but what would you guys like to read? Any scenarios you'd like  me to write about? (Sorry this isn't for personal imagine requests...that's so much damn pressure, I'd cry lol) just plots you may want to see with handsome Woody.

I'll have an update this weekend cause my play has come to a close and I'm taking a break from auditions to sleep (I'm lying but I'm free for most of this weekend so get ready!) 😁 k, love you byyyye!