Made for TV: Tales

Sooooo this is dedicated to my hormones who refused to calm tf down after watching Woody's episode of Tales....yawp lol

Edit: aaaand I'm still turned on by this fictional ass nucca 🙄😍

"You ready?" Woody said as he sat next to his girlfriend on the couch.

"Of Course I'm ready! I'm so excited to see you in this role! You know how I feel about you playin' a bad boy." Y/n grinned, lifting her legs and resting them on his lap.

"You a freak." Woody smirked, lightly squeezing her thigh.

"Duh." Y/n chuckled, rolling her eyes.

He un-paused the show and watched his girlfriend's face light up as his face graced the 55 inch TV in his apartment. He loved the fact that Y/n was his biggest fan. It motivated him even more to work hard.

Y/n was consumed  by the episode making short comments about scenes, here and there.

"This is so you." Y/n laughed referring to a scene where Woody's character, Slim, defends his love interest in a club.

"Maaan." Woody smacked his lip with a small smile.

"Don't act like this wasn't you when we met." She cooed. Woody smiled, remembering him coming to her rescue from an asshole, the very night they  crossed paths for the first time.

"Yeeeah well you know I'm a gentleman." He boasted, tickling the bottom of her feet. Y/n laughed, snatching away from him as he reached to try and grab her feet again.

"You gon' mess around and get kicked, accidentally on purpose." She joked, with her feet tucked close to herself.

"Alright Alright I quit." Woody snickered. He patted his lap, signaling her to put her legs back where they were. "Now you gotta rewind it cause you play too much." Y/n giggled.

He did just that and they resumed the show. Y/n continued to be  engulfed in the episode as she watched the sexual tension between the two characters build.

"Oh no! Hold on now!" Y/n blurted out, watching her boyfriend kiss his co-star.

Woody laughed, "Chill. It's just acting." He immediately tried to ease her discontent by repositioning so he was laying behind her on the couch with his arms securely draped over her waist.

"Boy, ain't nobody jealous. I know this is all mine." She smirked, pressing her behind to his crotch.

"Whoooa." He tensed up.  Y/n innocently giggled at his reaction.

"Keep playin' and we not gon' finish this show tonight." He whispered in her ear.

Y/n could be a real tease at times and Woody wasn't as interested in the show now as he was 15 minutes ago. He had some different tail in mind even though he really wanted her to see his talents on this show.

He concentrated on her face and body language as his very first sex scene showed on the screen. Y/n's body tensed and he could hear her hold her next breath. He couldn't tell if she was turned on or uncomfortable. She'd never seen him in this light with his acting and it mattered what she thought. If she hated him doing intimate scenes, there was no questions asked; he'd stop doing them.

Y/n watched carefully as her boyfriend's lips connected with the tv beauty. She couldn't deny that she was getting a little aroused. In her opinion, the scene was too short but then again it was airing on BET. She wanted to see more.

Even though she had the real thing snuggled up to her, she sometimes imagined what it'd be like to watch him pleasure her; to be on the outside looking in...like a show. Seeing him pretend to be intimate with another woman gave her a little glimpse but it wasn't enough and it wasn't her.