Maybe I Deserve. (1)

"Where you been?" Woody flicked on the lamp next to him as he watched his girlfriend, Y/n stumble into their apartment. She stared at him like a deer in headlights, high heels in hand with her small purse slung across her chest. He could tell she'd been drinking due to her glossed over eyes. His jaw clenched, seeing her stumble towards him and plop down on the couch next to him.
"Oh baby, me and the girls just went out for some birthday drinks. You didn't have to wait up for me." She slurred with a smile. Woody roled his eyes as she reached out and grazed his knee with her finger tips.

She had forgotten their plans...again and he was fed up.
"See I didn't get that memo, Y/n...because I could've sworn we talked about spending a nice quiet evening at home for your birthday. I cooked you dinner, I had a whole evening planned....and you....went. Out." He said through purses lips, clasping his hands tightly. Woody was trying really hard to keep his cool but she had put him on the back burner one too many times. She wasn't the woman he'd fallen in love with anymore. He didn't know where he'd lost her and he had no idea how to get her back. She'd been going out more and doing things she always told him she wouldn't. Her actions had Woody wondering if he was enough for her anymore.

"Did you see him too?" Woody mumbled loud enough for her to hear.
Y/n sighed, dropping her head back on the couch and running her hands through her hair.
"Nooo baby." She whined. She was lying. She couldn't even look at him.
"Yeah right." Woody rolled his eyes. He found himself wondering why he'd taken her back after he found out she'd cheated a year ago. He couldn't seem to fully get past it but damned if he wasn't still in love with her. He figured it'd just take time to move forward but Y/n was making this extremely difficult.

Y/n sighed and looked at her boyfriend. She really did love him but Y/n was always one to have her cake and eat it too. She liked to indulge and limiting herself to one flavor drove her crazy. As much as she tried to be the traditional, monogamous woman Woody deserved, it just wasn't in her or maybe she hadn't had her wake up call yet. It didn't help that Woody constantly forgave her when she messed over him either. Y/n knew he didn't deserve the things she did but she also refused to let him go and find someone else.

"Babyyyy." She cooed, sliding from the couch to Woody's lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began kissing his jaw then nibbling on his earlobe. That always made him melt. All Y/n had to do was work her charm and she'd be back in his good graces, maybe even get some belated birthday sex.

"I'm sorry, baby. Let me make it up to you." She whispered seductively in his ear. Y/n could feel the goosebumps on his neck as he lazily rested his hand on her lower back. She smirked and pecked his lips before pouting .
"I'm a horrible girlfriend." She whimpered, kissing the corner of Woody's mouth causing him to lick his lips.
" I think I should be punished." She whispered as she ran her hand down his chest.
Woody bit his lip trying to resist her but he knew he'd give in. He and Y/n's relationship was crumbling but their sex life was superb. All of his built up animosity towards her made for some A1 hate-fucking that he'd grown to love, more than 'making love' to her.

He harshly grabbed her ass then smacked it before kissing her roughly. Y/n moaned giving him the chance to slip his tongue into her mouth. His arousal grew by the second as his hands moved under her dress, pulling at her panties.
"Yo' ass gon' get it tonight." Woody growled, rubbing her clit with his thumb. Y/n threw her head back in a moan as he teased her core. Woody was more than ready to take her, in the chair until he saw her neck.

"What the fuck is this?!" He yelled, gripping her neck in a less than sexy manner. Y/n gulped hard knowing she didn't have an acceptable lie this time. Chris had never left hickies before but he got carried away tonight.
"Baby, I can explain-"
"You can explain hickies on your neck?! Really?! Miss me with that bullshit, Y/n!" He pushed her off his lap, sending her to the floor with a loud thud.
"Woody, baby please. I was drunk ok?"
"Stop talkin'." He mumbled, covering his face with his hands.
"It didn't mean anything." She continued.
"STOP FUCKIN' TALKIN'!" He yelled in her face. If Y/n could've shrunk to the size of a mouse, she would have. He'd never yelled at her like that. He'd never been that angry with her before.
Woody stood, fuming as he stared at his girlfriend. He stopped himself from lunging at her by wringing his hands together. He'd never dreamed of hitting her until this very moment and when that thought crossed his mind, he knew he had to leave. He couldn't risk doing something he'd regret.
"FUCK, Y/N!" He shouted, throwing the lamp across the room, leaving them in darkness.
"I can't do this shit with you no more. I quit." He admitted in defeat before turning on his heels and walking to the bedroom to pack his things.