Let's Go.(1)

"The Sex God has landed." Woody's friend Luke said as he eyed a group of curvy, half naked women a few feet away from him.

"Maaaan, it's some fine women up in here!" Woody's other friend Elijah exclaimed, biting his bottom lip as two women walked past them. They were at Coachella for the first time. Although they had been there all day, once the night fell a different demographic showed up. It changed the atmosphere to one that they were more accustomed to.

"I ain't know it was so many Black people who came to this. I thought it'd be like weed smokin', hippy shit." Bryshere admitted.

"Right, with all the White people approproatin' POC culture." Algee added.

"Well...that's still a thing." Woody said nodding toward a group of white girls, with feather headbands on their heads. They were taking selfies, throwing up fake gang signs and their middle fingers. They all shook their heads and moved through the thick crowd of people, trying to get to the stage for the next performance.

"I don't know about ya'll but I'm tryin' to get blessed." Algee, the youngest of the group, said rubbing his chin.

"He tryin' to get that mwah." Keith laughed, nudging Algee's shoulder before giving him dap. The other guys laughed.

Woody shook his head at his friends and chuckled. He was grateful to finally have the means to come to this festival but his heart wasn't as invested in it as his friends'. He didn't like big crowds and the only reason he decided to go was because his publicist nabbed free General Admission tickets for all of them- Woody didn't pass up a free anything.

They moved through the sea of people, occasionally stopping to take some pictures with fans and chat. Eventually Woody faded into the background and let his boys do their thing, unless a fan asked for him specifically. The amount of socializing he was doing was draining.

I should've stayed my ass at home. I could've been unproductive all by my damn self. He thought.

"Yoooo! Yo yo yo!" Algee called out, pointing ahead of them all. They all looked at him questioningly before following his line a sight.

"Algee, I swear to God! You like  a lil' dog with that pink thing hangin' out. Put ya tongue back in ya mouth, boy!" Elijah hollered, smacking his arm down making every body laugh.

"Let the young man liiive." Luke defended him, draping his arm over Algee's shoulder.

"Man forget ya'll. She is beautiful." He smirked at the young lady with a fluffy, teal afro atop her head. It complimented her dark brown skin tone. She was with four other eccentrically dressed women. They all had bright glow sticks in their hands.

"She is." Woody mumbled to himself. She was a sight for sore eyes. She had pretty white teeth that seemed to light the darkness around her. Her whole face lit up when she smiled and she moved and laughed with her friends like she didn't have a care in the world. Not only was she gorgeous but her aura was so attractive to Woody. He hadn't realized he'd been smiling as he watched her dance around.

"I'm going to get that." Algee licked his lips, rubbing his hands together.

"This nigga." Keith rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"No, my brotha. I'm that nigga." Algee boasted before walking towards the group of women.

"I can't watch this disaster. I'm going to get pizza." Elijah said walking in the opposite direction towards the nearest concession stand.

"Yeah me too." Bryshere ran to catch up to Elijah.

"You comin'?" Keith asked, nudging Woody.

"Nah, I'mma stay here and watch...in case this fool get punched and I gotta jump in." Woody lied. He wanted to watch the ethereal beauty a little longer and hopefully, meet her.