Assassin

Assassin

No need to look for her.

She'll find you....

And she won't need an introduction.

Serrated steel slicing into warm flesh always was a gratifying sensation.

Her vice.

Her drug.

Her therapy.

And unfinished business was her trigger.

A woman scorned, she was.

Let them feel her hellish fury.

"Miss Black Mamba.... this one's yours. You've got 72 hours to get it taken care of." Her boss slid the Manilla folder across the table to her and clasped his hands in front of him.

"You got it?"

The attractive brown skinned woman raised her perfectly arched eyebrow and tightened her maroon stained lips as she cocked her head to the side in irritation. How dare he ask such a silly question? It was almost disrespectful, in her mind.

"I stay ready." She said smoothly before securing the folder under her arm and standing from her chair.

"72 hours." She reassured her boss. She winked at him flirtatiously before switching out of his office. The 4 inch heels on her black ankle boots had a sensual rhythm as she exited the large warehouse.

Her hand rested close to the gun in her waistband as she made her way to her Ducati 1199 Panigale. She knew no one in this city was dumb enough to challenge her but recently, the buzz about some outside competition was circulating and Mamba knew she couldn't be too careful. She had a good feeling he knew she was coming for him and if he was like any other human that encountered The Black Mamba, he'd try to get to her first- unless he was a coward...and that was no fun.

She stuffed the folder into her black, leather messenger bag before starting her motorcycle and peeling out into the sunny streets of LA.

Her heart raced as she weaved in and out of traffic at an alarmingly high speed, not because of her daredevil-like driving but because she was that excited for her next job. She couldn't wait to spill blood.

She made it back to her one bedroom apartment in 10 minutes flat even though it was easily a 30 minute drive for anyone who actually drove the speed limit. She parked her bike, kindly nodding and smiling at her neighbors who sat on their terraces, watching their children play on the jungle gym that set off from the lot.

"Lisa!" A small voice called out one of her aliases, forcing her black heels to halt on the pavement. She rolled her eyes before stretching an emotionless smile across her face then turning around. She didn't like kids. Not for any other reason except for they got in the way and they were so naïve- a characteristic she hated she ever possessed. It put her through nothing short of Hell. She couldn't stand kids but they seemed to love her; naïve and too damn trusting they were...case in point....

"Hey hun, what's the biz?" She greeted the little boy who was right in her face when she turned; more so on her hip. He was only 3 feet tall and thought the world of "Cat Woman." That's what he decided to call her because her black skin tight clothes and the way she moved.

"You got a new motorcycle! That one's awesome!" He exclaimed looking back at the sleek black and platinum Ducati.

"Sure did. Thanks." She smirked. She had to admit the kid's obsession with bikes softened her heart a little bit. He reminded her of her younger self in that aspect.

"Can you take me for a ride one day?" He smiled an almost toothless grin. She pursed her lips preparing to say no but his mother beat her to it. She had been listening.

"Brandon, leave her alone! You're not getting on the back of anybody's bike! Get back over here!" She hollered at him. The little boy huffed before looking back up 'Lisa' with sad eyes. She held out her fist and he bumped it with his, smiling again. 'Lisa' winked at him before walking away.

"Little ragamuffin." She sneered as she got onto the elevator. She walked into her apartment, kicked off her shoes and immediately plopped down on her living room couch, pulling the folder from her bag and opening it on her lap. She gave it a quick glance causing her heart to skip a beat and a malicious grin to slowly grace her face.

"Well hi, honey." She spoke slyly, eyeing the man's picture before her.

She rested until nightfall then made her way to his residence

She rested until nightfall then made her way to his residence. She usually stalked her prey for a day or two before pouncing but she had waited long enough for this one; 10 years 9 months, and 22 days to be exact...she counted. It wasn't everyday a young girl got to avenge her parent's deaths by killing their murderer. It'd be a sweet moment indeed, even if it was a decade later.

She tiptoed through his backyard and found herself peeking through the partially open blinds of his cozy little home. The living room was nicely furnished with brown furniture with cream accents. She chuckled.

'He couldn't possibly have decorated this himself '. She thought. Her eyes landed on the fireplace mantle that held numerous picture frames of him and a beautiful woman. His woman. She sarcastically poked out her bottom lip thinking of how she had to kill his lover then smiled.

She'd make him feel her pain, the same pain he put her through but not before playing.

Her face flushed with heat and it seemed as though her blood was boiling as she saw him enter the room with a phone to his ear and smile on his face. How dare he be happy?! Mamba almost blew her cover by punching out the glass window to get to him but she gripped the lapel of her leather jacket instead. She read his lips clearly as he said "I love you" to whomever was on the other end of the phone.

Good. It'll hurt that much more. She thought before stepping away from the window. She picked up a few pebbles from the ground and eased towards the fence that she'd come through.

Let the game begin.

Once far enough to quickly get back to her bike, she chucked the pebbles at the window with great precision. One. Two. Three.

She hopped on her bike, revved her engine and sped off, leaving tire marks in her path. Her prey had come out of the house in just enough time to see her zoom down the street. Exactly what she wanted.

The more I write, the more f'd up it gets...and I like it. Shoot, I'm surprising myslef over here lol.

I'm off tomorrow so I think I may add another update before i go to bed lol. This may be 3 parts.