Half On a Baby: You + Me = Three (Finale)

Lmao this picture cracks me up. He's too cute.
I had to sis. Final chapter for Half On a Baby because I been in my feelings ok and I needed an ending lol. Let me tell you bout baby fever....get it away. Throw it out the window, it'll kill you! Help me! lol hope y'all are great! I'm cool. Just thought I'd throw this out there and as always I hooooope you enjoy it!  S/N: I don't know that baby, Woody knows that baby in the pic below. She's a cutie though lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I look like a giant beach ball." Y/n mumbled to herself as she rubbed her large belly, staring into the wall length mirror in her bedroom. Woody had finally got what he desired most: he and Y/n were expecting their first child. They were both excited to meet their little angel and they would any day now. Nine months had come and gone and they were as prepared as they'd ever be. Once Y/n found out she was pregnant, Woody moved quickly putting a down payment on a 3-bedroom house- something nice to start off with but Woody had plans for more children and they'd be leaving that one within 3 years and Y/n was finally, fully on board with that.

Y/n reached down into the laundry basket on the floor to take out baby clothes she'd folded but quickly shot back up, feeling a warm liquid running down her leg. She scrambled to the bathroom and sat on the toilet, thinking her bladder had given out again like it had been doing since the middle of her second trimester.

"I fuckin' peed on myself!" She exclaimed shaking her head. She wiped, got up and looked in the toilet to see a cloudy fluid.

"Oh my God...BABE! SHE'S READY!" Y/n yelled, waddling back to the bedroom to try to change her soaked pants before heading to the hospital.

She was struggling to push her pants down to her ankles when she heard heavy, rapid footsteps nearing.

"Ok, we gotta go you rea-...Baby, what you doin'? We gotta get to the hospital!" Woody panicked watching his girlfriend roll back onto the bed.

"I need clean pants. Help me!" She whined, waving her arms in the air like a tantruming toddler. Woody laughed as he dressed her in a clean pair of maternity pants then helped her up.

"Ok! Baby bag in the closet, keys by the door, phones and chargers? Oh! We gotta call our parents!" Y/n ran down her mental checklist, her mouth moving a mile a minute as she waddled to the side door, ready to leave the house. She couldn't think straight. She was just excited to meet her kid.

"You don't want no shoes? You just gon' be a free spirit today?" Woody said calmly, holding up her slip-ons. "Right" She blushed. He slipped them on her feet and they were out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aye! Aye! Fuck this shit!" Y/n cursed at the top of her lungs as another contraction came. She had been in labor for 9 hours and she was almost ready to push. She gripped the rails of her bed, taking deep breaths like her Lamaze classes had taught her. They weren't working.

"Ma! Fuck Lamaze, you hear me!?" Y/n yelled at her mother who was sitting near the window, looking at her daughter completely amazed and amused.

"Breathe, baby." Her mother laughed, crossing over to her daughter and caressing her hair.

Woody stood off to the side recording everything. He wanted to remember everything, even Y/n's demonic possession. His boys Algee, Keith, Elijah, Bryshere and Luke FaceTime'd him around the three hour mark to give their love and encouragement. It was the only time Y/n wasn't screaming. She had appearances to keep up.