Coming for You

Random little trash one shot 🙄. Consider it an appetizer before the meal lol. I've been hella busy and tired af. Working full time can kiss my butt. Anywaaaays. Woody been on my mind lately and I've been daydreaming too damn much. Have a read lol.

I mean the rest of it was a bit explicit but  I'm also too damn goofy, at the moment, to write all that so ummm yah  👀

"I'm in the buildin' and I'm feelin' myseeeelf!" I rapped as I danced around my living room. Biiih it was Wednesday but my week officially ended at 5pm. I was prepping to go see my cousin in L.A. And my flight left tomorrow. I was excited to see her but I was equally excited to link up with my guy Woody. No we weren't together but we'd somehow connected on Instagram after I commented on one of his pictures about breaking into the acting business. He DM'd me some advice and we hit it off from there. I almost fainted when he suggested we exchange numbers. We'd actually planned some business ventures once I got settled out there and I could not wait!

"And I treat my bitch like a ATM C- nigga!" I cussed as that stupid little text alert tone interrupted my raw raps...shut up 🙄.

I unlocked the screen to see I had a text from Woody.
I opened and couldn't help but laugh.

"He so damn goofy

"He so damn goofy." I laughed to myself and started typing a reply.
Me: Is it absolutely necessary that I see them? 🤔

Mr.McClain 💙😜: first of all, we supposed to be cool. Second, I know yo happy ass already seen them 😏

Me: you don't know my life!

Mr. McClain💙😜:...so you ain't see them? 😑

Me: I meeean I may have glanced at them 👀.
Mr. McClain: 😂😂 lyin ass. You screenshot them! I seen it.

"Oh my goooosh! Instagram stay snitchin'! Damn!" I fussed, mean mugging my phone. You damn right I screenshot 'em! That's a fine piece of man and he know I know he fine!
Me: I'm deleting my insta. Fuck it. Can't do nothin' low key no more! Lol

Mr. McClain💙😜: 😂😂😂 you mad? It's cool, I know I'm irresistable.

Me: yo illiterate ass. That's not how you spell IRRESISTIBLE.

Aaah yes I'm the queen of deflecting when I'm put on blast.

Mr. McClain💙😜: smart ass. Does that change the fact that you want me?

Oh shit he didn't use an emoji. Is he serious right now?

My heart started beating hella fast as my fingers hovered over my phone. Should I...?

Fuck that! Run away, y/n!

Me: ooh you bold today ain't you? 😮

Mr. McClain💙😜: yes or no, y/n? 🙄

I mean it was no secret that I found him attractive. In the six months we'd actually been talking to each other, my attraction only grew for him. I try so hard not to be a crazy fan but his personality on top of his looks makes me want to jump his bones even more.
I bit my lip as I typed a simple "yes". I took a deep breath before hitting 'send'.
Am I having a heart attack?! I feel like I'm having a heart attack!
"Oooh shit." I whispered seeing those unholy three dots pop up.

Mr. McClain💙😜: Good. The feeling is mutual.

"Biiiiitch!" I gasped and fell to the floor. I'm grown, I am but when a man like THAT likes you back?! Acting a whole fool is the only answer...behind closed doors of course. Suddenly, I became extremely aware of my breathing and forgot how to do it. I didn't know how to respond. How come I can't remember how to hold a conversation?

Mr. McClain💙😜:....so what you wearin' giiirl? 😈

I laughed and sighed in relief.

Me: lmao bye woody!

Mr. McClain💙😜: lol I'm playin I'm playin. I take my ladies on dates. I'd love to take you on one when you get here.

Me: hold up! What ladies you got? 👀

Mr. McClain💙😜: Just you baby...and Sanaa Lathan 😍.

Me: sir 😂

The man is delusional but who am I to crush his dreams? Michael B. Jordan is still husband number one in my head so...
Mr. McClain💙😜: 😂 I'm just tryin to be upfront before we jump into things. Just KNOW Sanaa is yo competition. 😳

"Negro please." I chuckled.
Me: ok but YOU should know Michael B.Jordan has aaaall rights to this body ok?

Mr. McClain💙😜: woooow 😂😂. You choosin now?

Me: always have been! You betta get on this before he scoop me up. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Mr. McClain💙😜: 😂 oh don't worry I got that.

Me: sure you do 😘

Mr. McClain💙😜: 😉 you see it lol. I gotta get back on set though. I'll FaceTime you later, beautiful.

I found myself blushing uncontrollably and cheesing like a fool as I clutched my phone to my chest. Look, he trying to get this work when I get there...clearly!
Me: I look forward to it.
He liked my message and I melted into the floor, giggling and kicking my feet in excitement. Don't judge me. Wouldn't you be a mess if you were me?

"Well, that escalated quickly....I might be gettin' some dick soon. Praise!" I jumped up and ran to my room to finish packing. My ass might not come back.