Chapter 9- Etioles?!

Hey loves! Yes the audio is from Miraculous Ladybug do not judge me it is an awesome show. Also thank you for the comments and views, it really makes me want to write more! By the way, I started a new book called Fairy Hour, which actually has long chapters and is a crossover from persona 3 and fairy tail, but you can understand it without watching the anime, even though you really should because it's a great anime.....Anyways, I finally learned how to dedicate a chapter, so I'm going to start dedicating chapters to people! Anyways, no Lucy will not a dragon princess and non of that cliche stuff, although I still love stories with that plot. I'm going to write an original story though. Now please comment, vote and Enjoy!

Lunar chan,
The book girl🌟

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV:

I woke up with a jump, a sheet of sweat glimmering on my forehead. I looked around while panting, hoping this was all a dream and I was still on Earth. Too bad, everything around me seemed so fictional. The bed was a blood red with a lush velvet covered pillow. The room was spelling royalty as the red walls and carpets sparkled in the light produced by the glass ceiling. It was still morning, the sun out with fluffy clouds accompanying it. I sighed and clutched my head, a head ache making it's presence in my throbbing head.