hopes and meetings

I just started crying because everyone in the group chat is talking about how one day we're going to go on a road trip to all of our hometowns, stopping everywhere in between. Whether it's at book stores, movie theaters, museums, big cities, record shops, restaurants, or other landmarks, we'd be together. Our big, wholesome, dysfunctional [rat] family. I can't wait to stare up at the night sky with all of them, sitting on top of a old malfunctioning RV. I know that people dream of meeting their friends that they've met online, but I feel like someday, this might actually happen. Our love for each other is truly so pure and so true that we might actually make this happen. I can see it happening. It's so real but so far away that it's pulling these emotions out and forming the tears that roll down my face. It's insane, really. That I've only been talking to these amazing people for roughly two weeks and I've already fallen in love with ever single one of them. They mean so much to me and I hope they realize that.
Anyway, my day was fairly good. I've been pretty stressed out because my best friend got in a pretty bad car accident yesterday... and didn't tell me. She's doing okay, and she's going to get checked up tomorrow. Her sister is okay too.

I had tryouts today for softball, and I think they went pretty well

I had tryouts today for softball, and I think they went pretty well. They're technically all week, but eh. Day one complete, yay.
School has been pretty okay, and I'm really proud of myself for helping someone out. He's such an amazing person and he really deserves to be happy... I'm happy to try to make him smile once a day. It makes my day better, and I hope it makes his better too.
Love you guys.