journaling

hi i hope ya'll enjoyed cedim day ONE !!!

just in case you haven't read it yet... #spon cluster by @yourbrochlo

it's an original story that i'm working on, it's going to be nice and short, and i think i know exactly where i'm going with it.

should i post a poem tomorrow... or another cluster update ?

i got a new journal for my birthday, it has lined paper on one side (the right page) and then blank paper on the other (the left side).

it's really nice for doodling and drawing, as well as writing.

i like to keep journals because it makes me able to reflect upon what my life was like at the time, what i was doing, and how i can better myself as a person.

everyone has flaws, but you can aLWaYs improve yourself. you don't have to be perfect, but you should always push yourself to be a better person.

whether that means being happier, being more appreciative, more accepting, etc., you can always improve.

no one's perfect, and no one ever will be.

here's a drawing that happened today ?? idk i don't like it ?? my pen smudged and the shading didn't work, due to the type of pen i was using, but it was a good thought.

i had a pretty good day today ? besides being hit with a softball like 50 million times

during msl (a class where you learn how to teach and work on leadership skills and such) the teacher was gone and we didn't have a sub for some reason ?? so me and robby were joking around and omg we were laughing sO flipping much today ??

it was a good time.

i'm happy and content.

love and appreciate you guys so much !!

(tell me if you'd prefer poetry or another cluster update toMorROw)