hmm

it's okay to be sad, but always being sad isn't good for a person.

it's hard to see all of your friends being happy-even though you're glad that they're happy-when you're always sad.

it's hard to see your friends supporting someone when you want to support them too, although you can't because you just can't bare to see them.

heartbreak is hard, and for some reason, i just can't shake this one off. (@ taylor swift ??)

for all of you that are going through some kind of heartbreak, i love you, and someone else does to.

sometimes it might not feel like it, but they're there. you need to be strong and reach out for help.

writing helps. drawing helps. talking or texting helps too.

reach out to your support system + ask for help ! you might be scared because you don't want to be whiny, but they'd be happy to talk to you about it.

having your heart broken sucks, man.

it's tough, but you can get over it.

if it's too hard to see them, you have to make the tough decision and keep yourself away. hanging on to them isn't going to make it any easier.

unfollow. block. do what you need to.

it's okay.

maybe things with them will get better eventually. but don't count on it. some things just can't be repaired, you know.

i want to give away all of my things ?? i want to have a fresh start. i want to mail all of you something of mine, because i really just need to get rid of all of my crap. but that's not going to happen.

my pink walls only remind me of bad times. times of happy, which now remind me of them. which reminds me of all the shit i've been going through. all i need is something fresh, something new.

but that can't happen.

new beginnings and fresh starts don't exist in my world.

i'll see you next time. catch you on the flip flop.