cOoL

cool title tag ( tagged by -blxcks )

rules:
1) have a cool title for this part (sorry i like to continue this whole #__ thing)
update: i changed it
2) 12 facts about you
3) 12 people

FACT #1: my name is chloe and i'm just your friendly neighborhood emo, also known as: your bro chlo

FACT #2: i love everyone

FACT #3: i'm almost always on my phone, so if you EVER need someone to talk to... please message me either on here or on kik. my username is the same!

FACT #4: i play softball, i'm a catcher

FACT #5: i dislike nature. bugs, grass, all of it, except for the sky and the stars. the main reason i don't like it is because of a scarring nature camp that i went to in grade 5. (my tent got infested with ticks and while they were teaching us about edible plants, i ate one that was actually poisonous and threw up.)

FACT #6: i talk a lot, sometimes about important things but mostly about random stuff.

FACT #7: i was actually scarred by the new dapc video. *shudders* soft and neat

FACT #8: once i start talking to someone, i become fairly protective of them and hate seeing them sad and/or hurt. (and will do anything to attempt fixing it)

FACT #9: my hair is barely ever its natural color, but right now it is... due to an accident. (my hair was red, i wanted it to be purple so i attempted an 'at home' treatment to pull the color out of my hair without bleach. it turned my hair from red to orange instead of red to dirty blonde. i'm talking bright orange. i had to go to a salon to get it professionally done, and they had to bleach it 3 times. i'm currently my natural dirty blonde color, and my mom refuses to pay for any more hair color.)

FACT #10: i enjoy writing but often lack the motivation to continue a story.

FACT #11: my worst fear is fire. i hate it so much and i can never be very close to it, although the smell is my favorite smell, and the sound of a crackling campfire is my favorite smell. it's a love-hate relationship.

FACT #12: i got my nose pierced the other day, and i'm really happy with it ((:

TAG 12 PEOPLE:
planetpoetry
-pasteldallon
ASTRO--HOWELL
-twentyonepirates
_Mxsic_
trashfortoomuch
-eloquent
MELODRAMA-
plausibletyler
-themoonsong
dreamerunderskies
pitifulphan
anddddddd anyone else who i forgot to tag... if you want to do it. or, if i tagged you and you don't want to do it, that's okay. remember, i love you all so much. stay safe, and stay alive, hotties.