shoutouts (failed attempt)

I think I'm going to start shouting out someone everyday. Someone who impacted me positively, whether it's overall, or something that happened specifically that day. I know that I don't have many followers, and that honestly a shoutout won't really benefit these people in any way, but hey, I think it'll make their day a bit better.

There's honestly SO many people that I love and that I want to give appreciation to, but I'm going to start off with someone who I'm not really close with at all.

That someone is sunshine-dodie .

She commented on my poetry book and it just absolutely made my day. Which, by the way, was pretty shitty until I read her comment. She seems so amazing, and I'd really like to get to know her better.

So, Lauren, if you're reading this, hit me up. *cringe tbh??*

I got a C+ on my math test.

The person who I just want to help is shutting me out.

I can't form words to express my feelings.

I can't draw for shit to express my feelings.

I'm in a bad mood.

I can't really focus on anything.

My back hurts like hell.

My anxiety and harmful thoughts have been flooding in at a steady pace today.

I'm not asking for pity. I'm not.

I'm just trying to express my feelings through words that aren't really directed towards anyone, it's just that I can't write any fiction or poetry right now, so I'm using non-formal, non-correct words.

Jumbled words straight outta my head.

I don't know.

I might write later.

BUT HEY!

Everyone go check out Lauren ( sunshine-dodie )

She's an amazing person that I'd love to get to know, and I'm sure she'd love you if you wanted to send her a message.

Stay safe and stay alive.

x